Chapter 28~❀~

Ten Days After

"Be careful." Greyson says grabbing my elbow gently.

I glared at him.

"I'm pretty sure I know how to walk up some small steps myself." I snap at him.

He puts his hands up in surrender then chuckles while we both walk inside the castle.

~•~
"Now I present to you Ana Bennett this crown. Wear it with pride my dear queen." Kristen says taking it off her head and placing it on mine.

Then she walked down the steps and Nathaniel looked at Greyson.

"Will you my son take this crown and be the successor of this kingdom? Will you one day pass it down to your pup when it's his time?" Nathaniel asks with authority.

"I will father." Greyson says looking at him with respect.

Reminding me of Draco Malfoy's voice saying that.

"Now I present to you Greyson Black this crown, wear it with honor. My king." Nathaniel says placing the giant thing on his head.

Everyone cheered and we took our seats on the throne chairs.

And watched as Sophie and Tristan made their way up the steps and faced the beta king and queen. The queen took off her crown and smiled warmly at Sophie.

"Sophie, I give you this crown because I know that your friendship with your Luna queen is strong. And I do believe that you can help her out when she needs you the most." She said with authority.

"Of course, Lauren." Sophie says smiling at her.
Lauren smiles and nods.

"With this crown, I give you the title and the respect of beta queen." She says placing the crown on Sophie's head.

Lauren then makes her way down the steps and Tristan and his father are looking at each other.

"My boy, with this crown, you'll always be loyal to the king. We watched you and your king grow up together and by that a strong friendship was formed years ago, led to this moment. Will you accept the consequences?" His father asked him.

"Yes, I will father." Tristan says.

And there's the thought of Draco's voice again in my head.

"Here is the crown, protect it and wear it until it is time to pass it down to your successor." His dad says then places the crown on his head.

Then Tristan's father walked down the steps and Greyson stood up making me stand up and everyone cheered and clapped for us.

I smiled at my family that were clapping and my mom who was crying tears of joy.

"Now let's celebrate!" Greyson shouted happily.

~•~
I was looking at myself in my vanity mirror that was in our bedroom. I begged Greyson for one because I felt his room was boring.

Greyson then shuts the door and walks up to me and kisses my mark on my neck causing me to moan.

"My parents and Tristan's parents will be gone for two weeks." He whispers into my ear.

He then takes off his tuxedo to where he's only in his boxers.

I stood up and slipped out of my dress and put a lavender silky nightgown over my body.

Then got under the covers and watched Greyson turn off the lights and crawl into bed. He kissed my lips then my tummy. Then back at my lips.

"Good night beautiful. We have the whole day off tomorrow." He explains smirking at me.