Chapter 3 ~❀~

Forty~Six Days Before

There was a soft knock on the door, and I was currently making my own homemade Sub. I sadly had to stop, and walk out of the kitchen and towards the door and I opened it, and look at the strange guy who was smiling at me.

"Hello, you must be Ana, Stefan's daughter." He states while holding out his right hand waiting for me to shake it.

Which I did awkwardly.

"Uhm, why are you here?" I ask.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I'm here to ask you some questions, so can I come in?" He asks looking at me carefully.

"Urm is that necessary?" I asked softly.

"If you're uncomfortable then we can talk on your porch. It's really no bother to me at all. I just am good friends with your father." He informs me while backing away.

"Yeah okay." I say while steeping out and leaving the door cracked, taking a seat on the porch couch next to the kind stranger who happens to claim that he is a friend of my dad's.

"So, tell me Ana, what did you see that day in the woods?" He asked taking out a notepad and a pen.

"Why would you want to know?" I ask curiously.

"Because your father now believes that it was indeed a wolf that you have seen." He informs me while looking at me.

"Wait! You're saying that you believe me too!?" I ask surprise.

"Yeah, look what I'm about to tell you.." He sighs but continues.

"You have to promise not to tell your mother or brothers. You can tell your father, he probably would want to know what I'm about to tell you anyways." He breathes and then clears his throat and then started to look around for any eager ears.

"It's just me." I say.

"No not that, they have good hearing." He explains still looking around.

"Who's they?" I ask getting impatient.

"This is why I suggested earlier that we should talk about this inside." He sighs running a hand through his long curly blonde hair.

"Wait." I say softly. Causing him to look at me curiously.

"If I let you inside, then can you tell me?" I ask him standing up.

"Of course, you deserve the truth being how one shows interest in you." He explains standing up.

I then have him follow me inside my house, and I closed the door and locked it as soon as the guy fully walked into my living room.

"Now this wolf was black right?" He asked taking a seat on the couch and holding his notepad in front of his face.

"Yes, and his head was laying against a rock and his body was on the ground and he wad just looking at me. I got so scared I stood up and tripped over a rock and then some handsome muscular guy was running towards me, and then I blacked out." I inform him catching my breath.

I look to see that he has written everything I just said down.

"Yep that's him alright." The guy sighs while putting his pen down on the coffee table.

"Listen Ana, this guy he uh is a uh... Alpha." He manages to blurt out.

"A what?" I ask confused.

"Listen." He says, then continues knowing that I won't disturb him.

Although I can't make any promises. I'm a pretty clingy person.