Chapter 32~❀~

Twenty-five Days After

  It's been a week since Sophie told me that she's pregnant.

  I was currently in Greyson's office looking up some recipes when I heard the front door open and I then heard the office door open. I look up to see Tristan.

  "Hey, I need some advice..." He says awkwardly.

  "What is it?" I ask him.

  He sighed and took a seat across from me on one of the chairs. He picked up my wolf pup statue I made back when Greyson and I took that class.

  "Well I bought a ring... And I wanted to propose to Sophie..." He explains while clearing his throat.

  He then placed the statue back where it was.

  "Oh wow! And what do you need my help for?" I ask him happily.

  "With everything, just I feel bad, about the ceremony, she didn't get to experience an engagement and such, plus she has this traditional wedding ceremony back at her home and she had to not to not do it here." He tells me.

  Oh, I just love engagements.

  "Well then! Let's get to planning!" I yelled while clapping my hands making Tristan laugh.

  ~•~
  "Thank you, Ana." Tristan smiles at me.

  Greyson places me on his lap and I smile back at Tristan.

  "You're welcome. And I'll be there taking pictures!!" I squealed in excitement.

  Making Greyson and Tristan chuckle.

  Tristan then stood up and bowed to us and walked out.

  Greyson then puts his lips on my shoulder. And gives it a kiss. Which he ends up sucking it almost giving it a hickey.

  "Greyson! Don't make it in an obvious spot!" I chastised while giving him a slight smack.

  He then kisses my head and puts me in his desk and he's in between my legs. He started to kiss up my left leg.

  "Well I should make it in a spot that only I can see..." He says looking at me with pitch black eyes.

  I then gasp when he starts kissing up it, when he slid my dress up a little, I closed my eyes.

  Then I gripped his hair.

  ~•~
  "So, when are they coming?" Greyson asks me impatiently.

  I just glared at him and put my finger over his mouth.

  He then smirked and grabbed my finger and placed it slowly into his mouth making me gasp.

  My poor index finger...

  I then pulled it out of him and looked ahead of me at the waterfall. I really hope they get here soon.

  "We should go skinny dipping near this waterfall Ana." Greyson says looking at the waterfall and thinking.

  I looked at him amused.

  "I thought that only pregnant women would be horny. I never thought that the male is hornier... And that's shocking." I teased at him.

  He looked down at me and glared.

  "So? You're my queen now. And you're my stress reliever Ana." He says with his smirk coming on.

  I smacked him on the shoulder.

  "Keep this up and this stress reliever is going to sleep in a room on the other hallway..." I say while smirking at his look of horror.