Chapter 10 ~❀~

Thirty-two Days Before

Tristen's house is big. He asked me if I can keep Sophie company while him and Greyson have some matters to attend to in the castle.

"What would you like to eat Ana?" She asks me whilst closing and locking the front door.

"Um, I'm not hungry now. But you can give me a tour. It would kill us some time." I say softly while smiling at her.

She nodded and smiled.

This mansion is like a Roman themed mansion.
"Tristen liked Rome when his parents took him when he graduated high school." She says while leading me into the back.

Instead of two rooms the living room and kitchen were divided by a bar.

"So, my mating ceremony is the day after tomorrow." Sophie says softly once we sat down on her couch.

We both were too lazy for a tour.

"Are you sure you want that? I mean, you have to carry a pup." I frowned.

"Actually, only you have to Ana. We're going to use protection." She informs me as a matter of fact.

My eyes widened, while she nodded.

"Continue." I say trying not to cry.

"Well, you see Ana. Since Greyson is the next werewolf prince, it's bound that you bring on the next heir." She says softly.

"But why in thirty-two days? On the next full moon to be exact?" I say with watery eyes.

I know how full moon goes it's every 28 days but it's more convenient for the royal family because the last mating ceremony was around this time as was the previous one.

I seriously don't want to be pregnant with a werewolf pup. Just imagine how hairy that baby will be when it comes out of me.

"Oh, don't cry dear Ana. Just think that six months later, you can hold your pup." She says with a cheerful smile.

Six months??

I just breakdown am bawling by now.

"I JUST WANTED A NORMAL LIFE SOPHIE!!! I WANTED TO GET MARRIED AND LOSE MY VIRGINITY TO MY HUSBAND!! BUT EVER SINCE I MOVED TO THIS DAMN CURSED TOWN, I HAVE EVERYTHING DECIDED FOR ME!!" I screamed sliding off the couch and onto my knees.

I'm a mess.

Sophie sat down next to me on her knees and wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Shh, I'll be right back. I'm going to call Tristen's cell and then him and Greyson can be done early." Sophie says standing up and helping me up.

She made me lay down on her white couch while she threw a black blanket over me. I covered myself up and rested my head against the couch pillow.

"Hey babe, um can you and Greyson be done sooner? Because Ana just had a meltdown and might have another one soon." I hear her say.

"NO DO NOT INVITE HIM!" I screamed while sitting up and kicking my legs.

"Oh, my Ana!!! You guys get here asap!" Sophie shouted then hanged up.

She rushed over to me and tried to hold me in place.

"I'M NOT READY TO BE A MOM SOPHIE!!" I cried.

I somewhat calmed down thirty minutes later, then I heard the door open and I looked at Greyson rushing towards me looking worried.

"How long has she been like this?" Greyson asks not taking his eyes off me.

"For about an hour." Sophie sighs.