Chapter 12~❀~

"Ana I'm leaving now." Greyson says softly shaking my shoulders.

I sit up and he smiles at me and kisses me full on the lips.

"Please don't get hurt." I say placing my palm on his cheek.

He smiled at me and kissed my nose. Then grabbed my hand from his cheek and kissed it.

"I won't, get some rest." He kissed my lips and then got up.

"And I love you." He says looking at me and biting his lip and then walking out of my bedroom.

I just sit there. Blink. Then sighed.

"It's too early to think about this. I'm going back to sleep." I muttered to myself and then laid back down and fell back asleep.

For what felt like an hour, I heard footsteps coming into my bedroom.

"Ugh wake up you zombie. I swear Greyson left five hours ago and yet you're still asleep that's depressing." Regina sighs.

"It really is Ana. Tristen and I had some hot pre battle sex. I promised him some hot after battle sex when he returns home." Sophie giggles.

This made me put my pillow over my virgin ears and groan.

I don't want to hear this.

"How did Greyson make Tristen go? You guys just recently mated. He should be going crazy." Regina explains shocked.

"Well Tristen and I talked about it. And as long as he gets some when he comes back then he'll be fine." She says as a matter of fact.

"Lucky, my mate and I didn't get some this morning. He's the third in command and he had to get the weapons in order." Regina grumbles with a huff.

I sat up. And rubbed my eyes. I had enough of this getting some.

"Stop talking about getting some. I'm not getting any, and I doubt that I ever will after my mating ceremony because I'll be pregnant. And I don't know if I can have sex." I explain biting my lip and looking down at my lap.

"You can Ana. I mean, it's good for the baby. But Greyson won't force you. He's not that type of guy." Regina informs smiling at me.

"Hey what happened to Marco's mate?" I randomly ask her.

I remembered he and Greyson talked about a woman named Kate.

"She died last year. It's a touchy subject so that's why I'm telling you. I highly doubt that he would tell you." Regina says softly.

"How did she?" I ask.

Sophie and Regina looked at each other and sat down.

"Well, she was kidnapped for three weeks. For three weeks, Greyson, Marco, and Tristen led three different search parties. While Aiden lived with me in my house with my mate. He couldn't help because he got a broken nose." Regina explained.

"Who kidnapped her?" I ask getting curious.

"Four male rouges. They covered her scent, so it took longer to find her." Regina continues to rant.

"Wait, your mate. The third and command could track her still? But couldn't because of a broken nose?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Anyways, Tristen and his team found her. She was beaten and raped. But she was a completely different person, not physically but mentally as well." Regina frowns.

This made me frown.

"How was she different?" I asked.

"She went psychotic. When she returned, she stabbed my arm with a knife because she thought I was some slut who sold her out. I mean, she screamed at Aiden when Marco took him to see her. That was the day she had a crazy breakdown. Another time was when the alpha king was interviewing her, she just laughed and then hit her face on the table constantly till she had a blood nose. And still laughed while coughing out blood." Regina shudders at the memory.