Chapter 27~❀~

Eight Days After

  I heard that annoying beeping sound. Then I woke up and looked around to find myself in an empty hospital room. Looking like the one in Grey's Anatomy.

  Then I see Sophie walk in and she nodded tiredly at me then walk towards the restroom then stop in her tracks and turn back to face me.

Her eyes widened and she had a huge smile on her face.

  I chuckled.

  "Ana!! Oh, my I honestly thought Greyson killed you!!" She sobbed while wrapping her arms around me.

  Just then I felt something weird in my stomach and pulled away from Sophie's embrace.

  "Where is Greyson?" I ask her, whilst ignoring my stomach.

  Sophie looked at me and frowned.

  "He's getting ready for his crowning ceremony in two days he was going to sleep here again afterwards." She informs me softly.

  "He's slept here before?" I ask her with my heart racing.

  She noticed me about to freak out because she put her hands over mine and started to rub them.

  "Relax Ana he didn't do anything to you while you were out. He slept on that couch over there that's it." She says pointing to the black two seater couch near the window.

  I nod then look around the room and frown. No one else is here.

  "Where's everyone else?" I ask.

  "Oh. They're at Greyson's practice. Also, Tristan gets crowned too on the same day." She explains.

  "What about us? Shouldn't you be there?" I ask her quietly.

  She smiles at me and shakes her head.

  "I wanted to come check-in on you. Tristan will tell me what to do after the practice. Although I have to tell everyone that you're awake." She says while getting out her phone.

  "Marco and Aiden should be on their way here. Aiden made you a get-well card." Sophie says standing up.

  That's a cute get-well gift.

  "Ana don't worry about Greyson. He won't try anything on you." She tells me as a matter of fact.

  "How would you know?" I whispered hoarsely.

  She gives me a small smile and opens the door and then sighs.

  "Because he's vulnerable Ana." Was all she says then left.

  I sighed and felt the odd feeling again in my stomach. Then I heard a knock on the door.

  "Come in." I yelled.

  Marco walked in holding Aiden's right hand while Aiden was holding a giant purple card.

  "Hey Ana!! I made you something yesterday in class!" Aiden chirps happily.

  I smiled at him.

Aiden then ran up to me and handed me the card.

  I gladly took it and placed it on my lap. Then I felt something going up my throat.

  Marco then grabbed Aiden away from me and handed me a small garbage can. Then I threw up.

  "You're with pup, congratulations Ana." Marco says grinning.

  He then crouched down to Aiden's level and whispered in his ear.

  "Why don't you sit on the couch and do your homework while I talk to Ana really quick." He tells him.