Chapter 16~❀~

Twenty Days Before

  "Ugh I hate this." I groaned in annoyance.
  Greyson just chuckles while highlighting a bunch of packs total amount of money.

  While I'm struggling with knitting my own sweater. And it has pink and cheetah print yarn.

  "How's your knee beautiful?" He asks looking at me curiously.

  I look up at him and sigh while look at my bandaged-up knee.

  "It's okay, it's just sore." I sigh.

  The doctor told us that I shouldn't be walking on it a lot. Much to my disappointment because I really want to walk and not have Greyson carry me everywhere.

  "Do you want to eat or watch TV?" Greyson asks standing up and stretching.

  I sigh, I kind of am hungry.

  "I'll have some lunch. But don't carry me. You can help me by holding my hand." I say pointing my finger towards the smirking freak himself.

  Greyson just continues to smirk then with his werewolf speed he walks over to me and whispers into my ear.

  "After the mating ceremony, not only will you not be able to walk because of you being pregnant. But also, because you are going to give up your sweet little cherry to me and my wolf and it's going to hurt for about two weeks." He explains grinning.

  I gulped.

  "You don't have to be so straightforward about this." I muttered walking out of the office.

  Greyson was following me and not muttering one word.

  "Do you like Cesar salad?" He asks.

  And I nod. But not say anything.

  ~•~
  "Tristan and I had five rounds of sex, five last night and five this morning and I want to have it again." Sophie explains eating her sub.

  I roll my eyes.

  "Wow, Greyson and I aren't talking at the moment." I say eating my chocolate chip cookie.

  "Why is that?" Sophie asks.

  I looked at her and coughed.

  "Greyson and I got into a fight after we had lunch today. I told him that I wanted to see my family. It's been a while since I've seen them, and I just miss them like crazy." I start and then take a bite from my sub.

  Sophie frowns at me.

  "Well he shouldn't stop you." Sophie stated as a matter of fact.

  "Yeah that's the problem. He told me that I can't go beyond the gate until after the birth of our kid." I say annoyed and mad.

  Sophie looks around Subway to see if anyone was here.

  If you count the couple making out at the booth behind us, and the three Subway employees. Then she honestly has nothing to worry about.

  "Ana, just call them again. Greyson should at least let you do that." She explained.

  I bit my lip and looked down at my beautiful sub.

  "Yeah okay." I say.

  I then looked at her and thought about something that would change the subject.

Because I would straight up cry right here at Subway in front of everyone. And that's something I wish I don't have to do nor experience.

  "Is it true that Tristan got a beard? Like how you feel about it?" I asked her to eat my sub.