Chapter 4 ~❀~

Picture of Greyson's House in the media

Forty~Four Days Before

The alarm clock beeped. And I sat up and sighed while turning it off.

"Hey sweetie, your father and I  just wanted to say goodbye because we both have to work." My mom informs me with watery eyes.

I frown at her and hug her back trying to hold in the tears. I'll only cry in front of Greyson. So that I can remind him of how broken I am because of him. All because I have to now live with him after being here for what feels like a week.

"Don't worry mom, I'm sure that he has a heart and I can probably visit you guys." I explain pulling away from her with a smile.

Her eyes widened and then she broke out into a full sob, my dad walks in and sighs.

"Ana, that's the thing. Greyson doesn't have one. I filled your mother in last night. He's cruel, and won't let anyone come near you. Mate or not what he says goes." My dad informed while wiping his eyes.

He hugged me and kissed both of my cheeks.

"I love you guys, so much." I say while I grabbed my suitcase.

"Take care of yourself." My mom says softly while coughing.

"I will, goodbye." I breathe.

Remember cry in front of Greyson. Not your family.

I followed them out of my room, and into the living room.

Ian, Vince, Greyson, and some cute muscular guy with brown hair were waiting for me.

The cute unknown guy took my suitcase and walked out of the door.

"We're going to miss you." Ian said while pulling me in a hug.

Vince then hugged me from behind.

"Make sure you try to call us okay? So that we can know you're okay." Vince said while crying.

"Ana, it's time to go." Greyson said sternly.

I pulled away from them and nodded. Greyson stormed out through the front door and I looked at ground and started to have silent tears.

I heard the door open, and I got in after Greyson, and closed the door.

My brothers were standing at the doorway with frowns and waving goodbye to me.

My parents were already gone.

So I put the palm of my hands on the window and cried and waved goodbye to them.

When we were gone, I look down at my lap and started to cry.

"Ana, don't cry." Greyson says softly.

"But I won't see them again." I sob looking up at him frowning.

"Maybe one day, but Ana, I need you. You're my mate. Your father knows what will happen to you now that you are my mate." He explains.

"You can't live without me can you?" I ask hoarsely.

He looks in pain but nodded slowly.

I just whimper and then cry and make my fists hit my thighs not caring how harsh I am on my thighs. I then started to bang my head against the car window and scream.

I felt my seatbelt get undone and I was sitting on Greyson's lap and I wasn't looking at him but out his window. I was looking at the trees moving past us.