Chapter 17~❀~

Eighteen Days Before

It finally stopped snowing.

Well I mean, it stopped last week. But literally there's no snow on the ground. Which I take it is a good thing because now I can swim.

I throw on my bikini, and Greyson walks into my room and looked up and down my body and then looked into my eyes with his pitch-black ones.

"You better be swimming in our pool with that on." He demands.

I nod.

"Of course, why don't you join me Greyson?" I ask him.

He looked lost in thought. Then he nodded.

"I'll join you. Just let me change into my swim trunks." He says kissing me on the lips and leaving.

I then put on some black shorts and walked out of my bedroom.

I walked into the kitchen, and started to make our subs.

While I was making Greyson's sub first, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Are you making us lunch beautiful?" He asks into my ear. Kissing it.

I giggle when he kisses my shoulder and neck.

"Well we might get hungry. And I can't have us starve out there." I explain pulling away from him.

I looked at him and then at his sub.

I only put on the cheese and turkey, I'm not sure what stuff he likes on it.

Which is why I started to frown.

"What's wrong Ana?" He asks me softly.

I looked at his concern look.

"I don't even know what you like on your sub. I'm the worst person on earth." I sigh.

Greyson grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes.

"You're the most beautiful person on earth. Not the worst. And I can finish making my sub and you can go start making yours. Also, next time you make us anything, put yourself first." He explained seriously.

I was confused with the last part he just said.

"But why? It's better to put others before yourselves." I inform.

He nods, then starts to put lettuce on his sub.

"I agree with that Ana. But the rule for this house is that the female not only goes first outside the house, but inside as well. So, don't argue or disagree with me on this one. Because you're my mate and future queen. Remember that beautiful. And things will go smoothly around here." He says to me still making his sub.

I nod.

"Of course, Greyson. I'll start to make my sub." I explain.

~•~

"Cannonball!!!" Greyson yelled jumping into the pool.

I placed our food and drinks on the small squared end table that was in between the tanning seats.

Once I took off my shorts, I walked over to where the steps into the pool were and slowly walked in.

Greyson must have noticed because he walks up to me and wraps his arms around me and takes me under the water with him.

"Greyson!!!" I scream at him.

He smirked and kept his arms around my waist.

"Let's go to the deep end and make out." He whispers huskily.