Chapter 9 ~❀~

Thirty-four Days Before

Marco got sent to sleep in a guest bedroom that was in the other side of the mansion. 

Greyson is still a bit shaky at the fact that Marco got to hold me first.

So here I am, holding a mug of hot chocolate and looking at all the rooms upstairs.

While Greyson, Marco, and Tristen were talking about some pack's Luna that killed herself.

I opened Greyson's door that was across the hall from mine and I gasped with how huge his room was compared to mine.

Well, they are the same size. But he has a king-sized bed in the middle of the bedroom while mine was a queen sized.

His walls were painted dark red, while his bed has black sheets and a red comforter with white stripes on it.

He has a big narrow mirror, probably to check himself out, and it was next to a door which I assume is the closet.

I then closed his door, and walked down the hall and opened the door that was next to his and frowned.

It was empty.

I didn't really know what's supposed to go in here. I sighed and closed the door and took a sip of my hot chocolate. Looks like I have to ask Greyson later.

"I wish Sophie was here." I muttered already bored out of my mind.

Tristen tells me that Sophie is on some medicine for at least a week, so she'll be sleepy a lot. But there's two guards at their house right now while Tristen is here.

"Have you seen the theater?" I heard Marco ask.

"He has a theater?" I turn around looking at him confused.

"Indeed. I've stayed with him for a week when my house was getting fixed up. I had a water problem." He explains with a chuckle.

"Oh okay, well which one of these doors have the theater behind it?" I asked him to drink my hot chocolate.

"Do you want to see what's behind the others?" Marco laughs.

"No, I like mysteries, so I'll look another day. But now, I want to know what the movie theater looks like." I say eagerly.

He raises his eyebrows amused.

"Alright then, let's go your highness." He chuckles while leading me down the hallway.

He made a left and we are walking down another hallway.

"This hallway is the back hallway, or as you put it the back of the house." He says then stops in front of the giant window.

I look out the window at the snow-covered  trees.

"I like to look out the window, at the trees." He says more to himself.

"Do you have a giant window like this at your house?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes, it's quite amusing. I mean, it's in my office/library. And it's upstairs too. I'm not like Tristen and Greyson and have my office downstairs." He chuckles.

"Why?" I asked him.

"If there was ever a flood or something I guess." He says softly.

He then shook his head and waved his hand for me to follow him.

Which I did, and we walked to the door across from the window and he opened it and turned on the light switches that was next to the door.

I got let in first and looked at the place in awe.