Chapter 31~❀~

Sixteen Days After

  I woke up and ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

  I heard footsteps and I felt someone rubbing my back.

  Greyson helped me up and I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. That my eyes went from blue to green I look at Greyson in horror.

  He just smiled?!

  "Greyson why are my eyes a different color!?" I ask him horrified.

  He just laughs.

  "Ana, that means our pup will have green eyes. Probably something that my father inherited." Greyson says chuckling.

  I glared at him.

  "Will it go away?" I ask him.

  He nods then I brush my teeth to remove that awkward vomit breath. And followed Greyson back into our bedroom.

  "Are you excited about finding out the gender of our pup?" Greyson asks me while rubbing my belly.

  I sighed and closed my eyes and leaned my head against his shoulder.

  "I guess, are you?" I ask him while keeping my eyes closed.

  I felt him kiss each of my eyelids and then kiss my forehead.

  "Yes of course I am, I cleared my schedule for this day." Greyson explains as a matter of fact.

  I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

  "I know, the appointment is in three hours let's get some breakfast and get ready." I say rubbing my tummy.

  "What's our pup in the mood for today?" Greyson asks me while guiding me out of the bedroom.

  "Probably a vegetable omelet. I want it to be healthy when going to the doctor's office." I say smiling to myself about a healthy pup.

  Greyson looks down at me and smiles lovingly.

  Once we made it in the kitchen, I stop in my tracks when I see Natalie. And Greyson stops and glares at her.

  I then turn my back on her and run my hand up Greyson's chest and then look back at Natalie who's giving me a pissed off expression while I grin at her.

  "What are you doing here Natalie?" He asks her in annoyance.

  "Here to check up on my mate obviously. Anyways, I want to carry your pup Greyson." She says like I'm not already carrying it.

  The bitch...

  Greyson pinches the bridge of his nose while closing his eyes and I stand on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek.

  He then opens his eyes and wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face into my neck to where my mark is, and he sucks on it.

  I let out a relieved sigh then wrapped my arms around his neck. While he's giving me multiple neck marks aka hickeys all over it.

  "Uh... Hello? I'm still here." Natalie says in an annoyed tone.

  Greyson pulls away and glares at her then we heard footsteps. Oh, that's probably Sophie and Tristan.

  "Ewh, there's the pack pariah in Greyson's kitchen." Sophie explains in disgust while looking at Natalie.

  Natalie put her hands on her hips and glared at Sophie. But then smirked.

  "Well at least I didn't get an STD from my own father." Natalie says grinning because she just hit Sophie with some powerful words.

  Sophie gasps then has watery eyes and Tristan was starting to growl at Natalie while I'm about to slap this bitch.