Chapter 20~❀~

Twelve Days Before

"Okay we need to uh look for her scent!" I suggested.

Making Luke, Greyson, and Tristan look at me blankly. Then they look back down at the giant map of the whole pack territory.

Apparently, they own three towns. And Greyson tells me this like it's no big deal.

"Ana, come sit down on my lap. We've already came up with that idea." Greyson tells me softly.

I sighed and nod.

Then I walk over to Greyson and sit on his lap and wrap his arms around my waist while I lean my back against his chest.

They're all shirtless because they just got back from working out at the gym so that they can be fit for training tonight.

"Okay Luke, did Regina have any enemies that are rogues?" Greyson asks wearily.

Luke looked lost in thought.

"Not really no. She hasn't talked to any rogues because I told her that they're wolves you don't associate with." He explains to Greyson.

"Alright, so when should the next search party leave?" Greyson asks looking at the guys.

Tristan clears his throat.

"Maybe later after five? They have to eat first." Tristan tells us.

Greyson and Luke nods in understanding.
~•~

"What if we never find her? Greyson, I don't know what to do without her bright spirit that cheers me up." I say shakily.

I can't imagine never finding her.

He frowns and pulls me against his chest and kisses my cheek.

"We'll find her Ana." He tells me softly.

"I hope so." I say.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Let's sleep. I have a long day tomorrow." He sighs.

I lean my head against his chest and close my eyes while he kissed my forehead.

We were asleep for what felt like twenty minutes, and then someone banged on the door.

Greyson growls and pushes me against his chest some more to where my face was buried in it.

"We have a rogue with a message to give you Prince! He says that it's important." The voice from the door said frantically.

Greyson was glaring at the door.

"Then tell that stupid rogue that I'll deal with him tomorrow!! I want to go back to sleep with my beautiful mate." Greyson shouts.

I then put my hands on both of his cheeks and made him look at me and once he did, I kept shushing him.

"Maybe he has information about Regina. I'll come with you so that you don't kill him in the middle of the night." I tell him softly.

He looks at me, and then nods and kisses me on the lips.

We both get out of bed, and Greyson opens the door and I toss him a red t shirt. Once he puts it on, he looks at the guy with a serious expression.

"Yes?" Greyson asks.

The guy clears his throat.

"The rogue got put in level I." He tells Greyson as a matter of fact.

~•~

"Beautiful, stand behind me." Greyson commands me.

I nod and follow him inside some room for questioning. Like the interview rooms in a police station.