Chapter 11 ~❀~

Thirty Days Before

Sophie and I are currently looking for some lingerie at Victoria's Secret. Let alone that tomorrow is their mating ceremony.

It would've been tonight, but with the surprise rogue attack last night, they had to move it.

So right now, they're all coming up with some security plan.

"I honestly don't get how; we can have a mating ceremony before you guys." Sophie says holding up a green bra.

"Greyson says it's okay. I mean. it just really matters to his family if me and him mate on the night of that very full moon." I explain as a matter of fact.

"Oh, well I heard that on the night of the full moon you get blessed with a strong male pup. It took my father awhile to figure that out." She chuckles softly looking through bras.

"Have you talked to him ever since you left that messed up place?" I asked her to look at her.

"No, and I don't even plan to. That man hates my existence. He's probably having a celebration that I'm gone for good." She scoffs while holding three bras up.

"You didn't deserve him as a Father Sophie." I frown.

She looked at me, forming her own frown and touched my shoulders. While giving my shoulders a good shake.

"We don't choose our families Ana. Sometimes we're blessed other times it's a curse. But that's just life." She explains.

I nodded. And chose my own bra and underwear. So, I don't have to worry about getting some when it's my turn to mate and get pregnant with some bipolar werewolf.

~•~
"Greyson I'm home!" I yell carrying my three Victoria's Secret bags.

I wanted to get five perfumes from there, so I got them. And my underwear and bras are in their own bag.

"In my office Ana!" He finally yells back.

I walk in his office, and he was typing on his keyboard.

"Here's your card." I say grabbing it from my back pocket and sliding it on his desk.

"Thanks. Um how's your cut?" I ask softly while looking at his bandaged left triceps.

"It's fine. So, is Sophie already for tomorrow? Tristen was here earlier and he's pretty excited to see what she got from Victoria's Secret." He chuckled while smiling at me.

"She got a lot of green stuff. So hopefully Tristen likes green because she's going to wear green lingerie under her dress tomorrow." I say while putting my bags down.

"Yeah that's his favorite color." He explains.
I smiled at him.

"I'll put these bags in my room and then come back here to help you." I say grabbing the bags.

"Oh no Ana, you can just sit there and remain beautiful." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes then walked out of his office.

Just then the doorbell rang, and I continued to walk up the stairs. I don't want to answer that.

"The door just rang!!" I yelled at Greyson.

He laughs, and I heard him opening the door.

"Prince, we have a problem. Do you think maybe we can talk in your office?" Some guy asks.

"Yeah sure come on you two." I heard Greyson sigh

This made me eager, so I put my things up quickly in my room and then walked back down the stairs.