~𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers a little about you."

"Oh, I just talk? Um...okay hi, my name is Lee Jihoon. Well, I work as a firefighter. I've been one for about 6 years now...yeah"

"And what brought you to 'fall', Jihoon?"

"What brought me here...I guess I wanted to find someone to come home to, I don't really have the time to date outside of work, but I want to try."

"That's great, Jihoon. We hope you find your one here at 'fall'!"

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers a little about you."

"Why yes, of course, I doubt they don't know me. I'm Yoon Jeonghan, yeah Yoon like Yooniverse tech's CEO Yoon Haebin's youngest son."

"Welcome to 'Fall' Yoon Jeonghan-ssi, your name is very well known, but would you like to remind the viewers?"

"I'm a nepotism baby. What's more to say? I am proud of it, I get to drink and party and fuck...wait, can I say this!?"

"We'll censor it for you, don't worry. The last thing we want is to upset the CEO of Yooniverse tech."

"Yeah, that's a good idea, but as I was saying...I'm kind of tired of sleeping around with a different person every day. I was thinking it probably won't be so bad to sleep with just one person every day, you know?"

"Yeah..."

*ᴏꜰꜰ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ - ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ*

"You're going to have to edit this a lot."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Please introduce yourself and tell the viewers a little about you. Both of you came together, right?"

"You talk first" "No fuck you. You talk first."

"Why don't you tell us your names?"

"I'd love to. Hey everyone, I'm Kim Mingyu. Talk now" "Okay, my name is Minghao."

"His name is Xu Minghao."

"That name...doesn't sound very Korean- Where are you both from?"

"We're from Anyang" "China"

*ᴍɪɴɢʏᴜ ꜱᴜʟᴋɪɴɢ*

"What? I am from China" "We're coming from Anyang."