𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 15

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"How much longer?" Wonwoo dragged out his question as he sat down on the nearest rock. Mingyu was much farther ahead of him but still walked back every few minutes to gather Wonwoo up in his arms and drag him forward. "Even the cameramen are tired" Wonwoo pointed out to the out-of-breath crew behind them.

"We are almost there!" Mingyu didn't seem even the slightest bit tired for someone who's been walking for eight kilometres. "Is that a chipmunk?" this was easily the fourth chipmunk Wonwoo had gotten distracted over. Add onto that a few wild deer or crows, and it would describe Wonwoo's cheat guide to taking a break.

"That's enough of chipmunks, come on" Wonwoo tried to resist, and Mingyu got a hold of Wonwoo's arm before running with him. "I'm not going to survive this" Wonwoo said even when they were only a few meters from the peak. Mingyu let go of Wonwoo's arm before debating what he was going to do to get Wonwoo to move from where he was adamant not to.

"Don't scream" Wonwoo didn't get the time to react to Mingyu's smirk as he was thrown over the taller's shoulder. Wonwoo did end up screaming against Mingyu's advice. "This is a worse idea. You'll drop me without a doubt" Mingyu ignored the constant distrust in Wonwoo's words as he walked up the slope, almost regretting carrying Wonwoo.

"I'm happy I got you up here" Mingyu carefully put Wonwoo back on the ground as he looked at the view. "I only see fog Mingyu, I don't know why you're so happy" Wonwoo, and even the cameraman didn't spare another glance at the landscape before digging in their bags for water or some kind of energy bar.

"I know it's fog, but I also know it looks beautiful covered by the fog just as much as it would if it wasn't" Wonwoo was not paying attention as he bit into his energy bar, only giving the view one more chance when it got over. "It's still beautiful. It's beautiful even if you aren't actively seeing the beauty of it. Kind of like people's lives too" Wonwoo wasn't sure since when Mingyu started being this inspirational.

Mingyu sat down next to Wonwoo before putting his jacket around him. "You looked cold" Mingyu said it softly before looking straight ahead. "I like how you see the world, Mingyu" Wonwoo held the coat closer to his body, leaning on Mingyu's shoulder.

"It's artistic? Optimistic? I don't know- it's some big word" Wonwoo's lips shivered as the temperature grew colder. "I think I have an unrealistic view of the world" Mingyu looked around, noticing they were mostly alone as many of the camera crew had started their climb down ahead of them, leaving a few cameras behind in case they missed out on footage and asking the two to carry it down later.

"You think so? I guess I'm the same" Wonwoo glanced ahead, noticing something different about the scenery. "Gyu-ah, it's clearing up" Wonwoo exclaimed happily as he continued shaking under Mingyu's coat.

"And you're freezing. Let's go back" Wonwoo shook his head cutely as he got up to stand by the railing to get a closer look at the water below them and the green trees surrounding it. "I don't want to go back yet" Mingyu got up to join Wonwoo as he placed his hands next to him.

"I wanna fucking scream Mingyu. Do you think I'm going to get in trouble if I do?" Wonwoo looked into the distance like he was contemplating every little thing in his life. "You want to scream?" Mingyu didn't ask anything more as he climbed on top of the railing. "Gyu! Come down, what are you doing!?" Wonwoo was frantic as he grabbed onto Mingyu's shirt.

Mingyu leaned forward before screaming at the top of his lungs, startling even Wonwoo. "Scream then Hyung, as loud as you want" a smile spread across Wonwoo's face as Mingyu lend out a hand for him. "Scream" Mingyu watched as Wonwoo held onto his hand wearily before climbing on the railing.

"This is fucking dangerous!" Wonwoo laughed before screaming twice as loud as Mingyu. "How long have you been holding that in?" Mingyu asked as Wonwoo panted. "A long fucking time, I feel like I let go finally" Wonwoo turned before looking at Mingyu with a cheshire-like grin.

"I'm saying fuck a lot. Fucking kiss me, Mingyu" Wonwoo put his hand on Mingyu's collar as the other one held on for dear life before pulling him into a kiss. Mingyu held onto Wonwoo's cheek, hoping to god he doesn't lose his balance over being this reckless.

"What are you both doing!? Please get down this instant" one of the directors had come back to check why they weren't coming down and saw them kissing in the most unconventional way possible. "Sorry" Mingyu jumped down safely before helping Wonwoo by picking him up.

"I wouldn't have left you two if I knew you'd do that, but that kiss was definitely cute" the director teased as he picked up the camera and walked ahead of them. This time making sure they followed right after.

The whole ride home, Mingyu and Wonwoo sat beside each other silently. Not a single word was exchanged between them. Both stared out the window but hands interlocked between them. Mingyu's fingers continuously traced the ring on Wonwoo's hand.

"Okay, get some sleep. You guys know that the second ring ceremony is tomorrow, don't you?" The same director reminded them before getting back in his car and waving them off.

"Are you tired?" Mingyu asked as he walked into the house with Wonwoo's hand still in his. "Get some sleep. I hope my ring doesn't leave your finger" Mingyu looked at the ring on Wonwoo's finger fondly.

Mingyu watched as Wonwoo brought the hand with the ring up to his neck before leaning up to kiss him. Wonwoo seemed desperate this time around, as if he didn't have anything holding him back anymore, enjoying Mingyu's hands around his frame.

A cough separated them, belonging to none other than Joshua, who was sitting with the rest of them in the living room, all watching the kiss like a prime-time show. "Mingyu come, let's talk" Joshua said as he walked up to the duo.

"What's it about?" Mingyu looked around for an explanation, only getting shrugs in response. Joshua looked at Minghao next to Chan, who was still looking down at the board game everyone was playing, just like he was during the kiss.

Joshua had his arm around Mingyu's shoulder as he walked him out. Wonwoo shyly walked up to everyone knowing they all saw him kiss Mingyu, sitting where Joshua sat, which was unfortunately next to Jun. "You look like you had fun" Jun sounded serious, none of his playfulness this time.

"I did" Wonwoo gave a tight-lipped smile as he watched Jun try to say something. "He did better than me" Jun mumbled before leaning forward to roll the dice of the game everyone was playing.

The dice rolled a six in the game, giving Jun the card to roll again, a second chance. Jun wished it was that easy to get a second chance. Just one roll of a dice to let him fix everything, one more time to do it right.

❥ ───── 🎥 ───── ★