𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 18

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"It's good to see everyone here looking as fine as ever" Seungkwan sipped on his coffee as he usually does while hosting. It was as if he couldn't handle the stress unless he had the caffeine trudging through his veins.

"Is there a change in your decision?" Joshua whispered to Mingyu, who shut his eyes in annoyance. Joshua was starting to bother him. If he hadn't put the thought of Minghao in his head, then he wouldn't be thinking about all the places and all the ways he wanted to try kissing his best friend while still having his mind clouded by every little thought of Jeon Wonwoo.

Mingyu was confusing himself too, but if he had one person to blame for it, then it was, without a doubt, Joshua. "Minghao looks so hot today. If I wasn't already standing here with one man on my mind..." Mingyu tried to stop himself from looking at Minghao, who was laughing with Jeonghan as if he had no troubles in his head.

Which Mingyu was sure he didn't. Joshua was making it up. He was making up everything about feelings and unrequited love. Still, he wasn't making up the fact that Minghao looked beautiful in his loose-fitted shirt tucked into his pants and tightly held together by a Louis Vuitton belt around his waist...his unbelievably tiny huggable waist.

Mingyu didn't notice himself licking his lips until Joshua pointed it out, immediately snapping him out of his thoughts. "I want you to stop making things up, Hyung. My focus is on my relationship with Wonwoo Hyung" Joshua made a face of pure disinterest as he backed off.

"I don't ship it, but I mean, you do you, I guess" Mingyu was going to continue his internal panic, but Soonyoung happened to stop him before he could any further. "What are you stressing over?" Mingyu shrugged because he didn't want another person to know what unbelievable things were going on in his head.

"Understandable that you don't want to tell me" Soonyoung sighed as he watched Seokmin with Minghao. "When did you decide you had feelings for him?" Soonyoung asked as if he was sure about the statement. "What?" Mingyu was worried now. How obvious was he?

"I can tell with how you're looking at him" Soonyoung patted Mingyu's shoulder while glancing at Wonwoo. "You should tell Minghao and Wonwoo" Mingyu shook his head, almost refusing it immediately. "I like Wonwoo Hyung. This is stupid. It's just something Joshua Hyung said that got into my head. It's not serious. I'll get over it" Mingyu sounded like he was convincing himself more than Soonyoung.

"If I had a sip of caffeine every time I heard that, I'd be dead" Seungkwan commented out of nowhere as he passed by the two after collecting more of his coffee. "Is everyone ready for tonight's ceremony? Tomorrow we'll be starting with the group dates and choice dates! I hope no one is too pressured to make a decision" Seungkwan said as he scanned everyone.

"I know most of the drama going around, and honestly, the viewers and I can't wait to see certain decisions that some of you make" Mingyu could feel his hands sweat. He hated the feeling but chose to focus on it instead of Minghao clinging onto Seokmin, a few people down from him.

"So I'm going to start with the fan favourite, which is honestly not surprising at all" Seungkwan's gaze stayed on Seokmin for quite a bit before mentioning his name, taking the boy by surprise. "My decision is clear. Minghao is who I want" Seokmin couldn't have possibly been more charming as he pulled Minghao closer by his hands before slipping the ring on, knowing that he didn't even have to ask.

Minghao tried to hide his smile as he leaned forward to kiss Seokmin before looking down at the ring on his finger, a warm feeling settling on his stomach as he looked back at Seokmin through his eyelashes. "So that's a yes, right Minghao?" Seungkwan called out, breaking Minghao from his trance as Seokmin kissed his cheek.

"Yeah" Minghao's shoulder lifted to his cheek at the tickling sensation Seokmin's skin left on his cheek. Mingyu didn't know why the whole sight was making him gag quite visibly, and Joshua had a proud look on his face as he nudged Jun next to him.

"You're picking Soonyoung as I asked you to, aren't you?" Jun nodded, knowing Joshua would have some reason for asking him to do that. "It'll be okay, Jun. I know what to do. Talk to Wonwoo after. Trust me, just do it" Joshua mumbled as he noticed Wonwoo's attention shifting between Mingyu and Jun.

"Soonyoung" Seungkwan called out, and the other just walked forward casually as if he had no particular person in mind. Soonyoung was determined to go home. He didn't have any connections that he expected himself to have with anyone at the retreat. He just had to tell everyone that he was done and be as dramatic as he could be. He was determined to take the next flight to Paris for work, but he had no idea that a different kind of drama was planned for him.

Soonyoung noticed the strange, calculated glint in Seungkwan's eyes as he stepped forward to stop Soonyoung from making a decision, contradicting what he asked him to do first. "Before you make a decision, you have someone here to see you" Soonyoung squinted, but it didn't take long for him to curse at the familiar voice calling his name from behind him.

"Soonyoung-ah" Soonyoung cringed, but his heart clenched at the person's sound that he honestly hated hearing only over the phone repeatedly. "I'm sorry, for the millionth time. I choose you first...I always wanted to, but I was just a fucking idiot about it" Soonyoung snapped his head back, finally coming face to face with the tear-filled eyes that he was so far gone for.

"Kim Doyoung" Soonyoung shook his head as he noticed a ring in his hand. "One more chance, sweetheart, I'll scream how much I love you on national television like I was always so scared to do" Soonyoung seemed to hesitate, ignoring the shocked looks around him with the exception of two. One seemed to be proud while the other was unmistakably pissed.

══════ ══════

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

❥ ───── 🎥 ───── ★