𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 6

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

Seungkwan wasn't exaggerating when he praised Jeju food. The only time anyone was ready to put down their chopsticks was to find out their assigned roommates and collect the key passes. Minghao was happy to get Mingyu because at least he could be comfortable. However, when he thought about it again, the last thing he needed was to sleep in the same room as Kim Mingyu, so maybe it wasn't the best idea.

"It's so good!" Mingyu said with a mouthful of Jeonbokjuk. "Eat slowly. You'll choke. Worse, Wonwoo Hyung will think you're being starved" Minghao peeled a tangerine as he watched Wonwoo laughing with Soonyoung. He couldn't blame Mingyu. The history teacher was perfect. Minghao personally never liked the subject, but if he had a teacher like Wonwoo, he might've liked it more.

"Why aren't you having anything? Are you tired?" Minghao jumped at the suddenness of Seokmin's voice from beside him but calmed down when he saw the smile on the other's face. "I'm having the tangerine" Minghao peeled more of the fruit and offered a bit to Seokmin.

"Jeju tangerines are famous" Minghao held out the fruit in his hand, waiting for Seokmin to take it. "I'll try if you try some of the pork belly. It's amazing" Minghao blinked as Seokmin took a bit of the pork belly before bringing it up to Minghao's lips with his chopstick.

"You're feeding me?" Minghao had to admit he found it cute how Seokmin was looking at him, eyes filled with attention on only him. "As long as the food goes in your mouth, let me feed you" Minghao laughed softly before opening his mouth for Seokmin.

"Good, isn't it?" Seokmin didn't lie. It was amazing. Minghao wasn't going to keep being mad at life and stop at just a tangerine. He leaned over before getting a chopstick for himself. "I was happy with a tangerine. Now I'm going to steal your food" Seokmin looked more than happy for someone whose food was actively being stolen, but he liked that it was Minghao who was doing the stealing.

Even as everyone around them started getting up to head to their rooms, Seokmin and Minghao stayed talking about everything and nothing at the same time. "You really drew a dick because the client made you upset?" Seokmin was still eating the tangerine that had wound up in his hand somehow.

"Hell yeah! He was being racist, and I didn't give a fuck! I said it was supposed to be a mushroom, so he couldn't sue me" Minghao leaned his head on one of his hands that was propped up on the table. "I couldn't do any of the usual shit I do once I became the chief director" Seokmin listened intently as Minghao kept telling him about his office stories.

"Okay Mr doctor let's hear it, don't tell me you've never done anything crazy" Seokmin shook his head with an innocent expression on his face. "I will let you know I'm a professional" the way Seokmin said it immediately had the both of them bursting into laughter.

"Okay okay, there was this one time this man came to the ER saying he was one of the nurse's boyfriend only to harass her. I gave him a reason to be in the ER by the end of it" Minghao sat up as he looked at Seokmin to say more, not being able to accept that Seokmin was capable of violence.

"I might've bent his arm a bit too hard, but it was self-defence" Minghao quirked his eyebrow at the claim. "It wasn't self-defence for me, for her, but it's his words against the entire hospital staff" Seokmin casually went to put a slice of the fruit in his mouth that Minghao stole before he could.

"Walk me to my room, doctor strange" Minghao got up, looking at the cameras around the room. "I forgot people can see us" Seokmin's eyes also filtered the cameras before taking Minghao's hand.

"I don't see any cameras" Seokmin said, shrugging. "It's right-" Seokmin tucked a strand of hair falling onto Minghao's face back into place as he disagreed once more. "There are no cameras, just you and me" Minghao held tighter onto the hand he was holding as they walked out together.

"Who are you staying with?" Minghao asked Seokmin, who was lightly swaying their interlocked hands between them. "Joshua. You're probably staying with Mingyu, right?" Minghao nodded before retracting his hand from Seokmin when they reached the room with Mingyu and Minghao's name tags.

"I'm pretty sure that's the room" Minghao held his hands together behind him as he rocked on the heels of his feet. "So..." Minghao started wondering how to say bye to Seokmin but halted at the feeling of two fingers under his chin.

Minghao looked up as Seokmin's face was now centimetres away from his. "Are you going to kiss me?" Minghao knew the answer was probably yes, but he was still debating whether or not to kiss Seokmin.

"Only if you want me to" Minghao waited to respond, still unsure of what his head was telling him to do. Seokmin leaned forward, and Minghao shut his eyes instinctively. Opening them almost immediately when he didn't feel Seokmin on his lips but on his cheek.

Seokmin's lips stayed on Minghao's cheek for a few seconds before he stepped back. "Goodnight, Minghao" Seokmin moved first, walking past Minghao, who was still unmoving. Minghao couldn't control what his hands were doing as he turned around before pulling Seokmin back, stopping him from walking further.

"You didn't wait for me to respond" Seokmin opened his mouth to speak, but it was forced close by Minghao's lips. Seokmin was still, unsure if this was happening, but slowly he was moving with Minghao's lips.

Minghao's hands rested on Seokmin's face like he was holding him in place. "Tell me that wasn't caught on camera" Minghao laughed dryly as he moved back, fixing Seokmin's shirt that he managed to ruffle by accident.

"Probably" Seokmin was silent as if he was coaching himself not to say something dumb and ruin the moment. "Goodnight, doctor strange" Minghao went to knock on his room, trying his best not to look at Seokmin as he listened to the footsteps get further.

Finally, he gave up and glanced in Seokmin's direction to see him looking right back at him. "What are you staring at?" Minghao didn't want to show his amusement as he crossed his arms. Seokmin shrugged before walking backwards. "Send me the mushroom drawing" Seokmin shouted and started walking properly.

Minghao was going to say something back when the door opened to Mingyu in the ugliest boxers Minghao had personally ever seen. "Don't you have a key? Why didn't you use your key?" Mingyu rubbed his eyes as if he was just forced awake from his sleep. Minghao should've just kept the door shut. So much for progress only to be ruined by an idiot in his flamingo boxers.

❥ ─────  🎥 ───── ★