𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 20

🎥

══════ ══════

|𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀|

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"I'm so happy."

"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm it for you."

"You are"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Every single thing about you, every small thing that made me fall for you."

"Junie..."

"All I need is you."

"I love you."

"I love you like you're my oxygen and you're my poison all at once."

"Which drama of yours did you steal that from?"

"None. I just really love you. You are it for me, Jeon Wonwoo. You're the one."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"I don't- I don't know what to do" Wonwoo looked at Seungkwan for comfort, who stood there helplessly. "Wonwoo...baby" Wonwoo's heart raced hearing Jun call him by the sweet endearment after years.

"I won't leave again" Wonwoo didn't even consciously do it, his hand gripping onto Jun. The statement did so much to his heart. Having yearned to hear Jun say something like that throughout their relationship, just to stay.

"I can't pick you" Wonwoo let go of the hand, immediately regretting as he did so. Jun's hand remained frozen as his eyes stayed on Wonwoo. "I can't" Wonwoo silently took Mingyu's ring off before placing it in his hand.

"I can't choose you either. You need to not lie to yourself, Mingyu" Wonwoo leaned up to place a kiss on Mingyu's cheek as he nodded at Seungkwan before stepping back and turning to walk towards the villa.

He didn't want to be there any longer and decided he could deal with the consequences later. Wonwoo rushed inside, making his way to Jeonghan and his bedroom and locking himself inside.

He knew they probably stopped the shooting, or maybe they continued, but he couldn't care less. He didn't understand why he said no to Jun. His heart was screaming at him to run back into his arms, but his head took over like it always did.

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"Really, another dating rumour?"