𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 1

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Welcome to season 4 of 'fall'. I'm your host Boo Seungkwan, and I'm just as excited as you for this season. The contestants that are joining us as always are in search of their love story" Seungkwan said, holding onto his iced Americano in one hand and the mic in the other.

══════ ══════

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"This season is very special to me as our retreat is at Jeju-do, which is my hometown" Seungkwan glanced back as his eyes fixed on the beach, the waves thrashing against the sand. "And I'll let you in on something. The men that are coming are all very attractive! I promise I'm not exaggerating" Seungkwan couldn't help but blush at the memory of the doctor.

"Won't you look at that? Our first contestant is here! Let's go meet him" Jeonghan could be seen in view, sandals in his hand with a scowl on his face. "Why is it sandy everywhere!?" Jeonghan whined as he tried to get the sand off from in between his toes.

"Yoon Jeonghan-ssi!" Jeonghan lifted his head to look at Seungkwan, who stopped seeing the sandal in his hand. He wouldn't put it past the other to be privileged enough to hit him with it. "What's going on with the sandals, Yoon Jeonghan-ssi?" Jeonghan put the sandals down before making himself look good for the camera.

══════ ══════

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

He knew he looked hot, maybe not his sand-covered wet feet but the rest of him looked fucking sexy. "You can call me Jeonghan. You don't need to add a 'ssi' after it every time. There's sand everywhere. That's what's going on" Jeonghan said, still wiggling his toes in discomfort. "It is a beach for a reason" Seungkwan laughed a little as he stared at the camera.