𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 2

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"That sounds horrible" Minghao admired Seokmin for what he did, and listening to what he's been through made him more likeable. "It was almost impossible to save her life, but my team really gets the credit for being so vigilant" Seokmin said, a proud smile on his face.

"If it does come off like I'm showing off, I promise you it isn't my intention. I'm a bit too passionate" Seokmin apologised, and Jeonghan dismissed him with his hand. "I feel like I'm watching hospital playlist, and I love that drama" Jeonghan said, lifting Seokmin's spirits a bit.

"I didn't know people were already here" a voice said from the entrance. "Hi, I'm Lee Jihoon" Mingyu wanted to go and give the guy a hug. As random as that sounds, in his opinion, Jihoon was the most huggable person he had ever seen. "Minghao, he's so cute" Minghao wanted to ask his best friend if they were looking at the same person.

"What makes you call him cute? The biceps that look like they could crush my skull?" Minghao went to greet Jihoon as Mingyu still held onto his opinion about the boy. It was only when Mingyu got up to shake the boy's hand that he realised he was almost twice his size.

"Hi" Jihoon stared up at Mingyu as the other was being a bit creepy with his staring. "Can I hug you?" Minghao mentally face palmed at the second-hand embarrassment, but surprisingly Jihoon let the taller bend down and hug him.

"You looked so huggable, like a teddy bear" Jihoon wasn't sure if he liked the compliment from the random man hugging him, but he patted his back and waited for Mingyu to stop with the hugging. "I apologise for him" Minghao said as Jeonghan and Seokmin laughed.

══════ ══════

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

Jeonghan's eyes didn't leave Mingyu since he reached. He wanted Mingyu to talk to just him, but he soon figured out Mingyu was social in every sense of the word. He worked as a social worker on top of that, and Jeonghan liked him for it. So he wanted to talk to Mingyu one-on-one as soon as possible.

"Someone's coming" Minghao said as he moved to the edge of his seat. When Jeonghan says he forgot how to function, he means it wholeheartedly that at that moment, he had no recollection of how to. "Yoon Jeonghan!?" The person called out, but instead of Jeonghan's voice responding, Minghao did.

"Boss?" Jeonghan turned his head in Minghao's direction since he wasn't sure he heard it correct. "Minghao, you're here...it's nice to see you" the man unbuttoned one of the buttons on his shirt as he walked forward. "This is not what I expected" He fixed his shirt up a bit more as his eyes landed on Jeonghan again.