𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 19

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Can I get an autograph?" Mingyu pulled Jeonghan back before mumbling a 'not now'. Doyoung sat awkwardly on the loveseat beside Soonyoung, who drank his cocktail without sparing him a look. "Can you look at me?" There was a shake of Soonyoung's head before he slid further away from Doyoung.

"Give me a chance to talk" Soonyoung glared, finally giving in and looking at Doyoung. "What is this supposed to be? You picked your career over me again and again, but now you want to pick me? Why? For what?" Doyoung tried to close the gap between them by moving towards Soonyoung.

"Because you're more important, and I was an idiot for not realising that sooner" Doyoung placed his hand on Soonyoung's cheek as if he was asking permission to kiss him again even though he had done it so many times before.

"Why should I trust you?" Soonyoung sounded like he was almost in tears but put a hand on top of the one Doyoung held his cheek with. "I did kind of beg you to take me back on live tv" Soonyoung let out a choked laugh before throwing away his inhibitions and pulling Doyoung by the hand on his cheek to kiss him.

Everyone watching stayed silent, not knowing how to react, unsure whether clapping was the way to go about it. "Mr Boo, is there any way we can add someone else to the retreat?" Seungkwan looked content as he placed his arms around Doyoung and Soonyoung. "I knew this season would be great from the get-go" Seungkwan said happily, but his expression dropped as he made eye contact with Joshua.

Joshua wore an expression opposite to the one on Seungkwan's face as he signalled for him to follow him. Chatter ensued as Seungkwan toed past everyone who was either running to get Doyoung's autograph or rushing to Soonyoung's side.

"We had a deal" Seungkwan turned off the camera pointed towards them as Joshua spoke. "Yes, we did" Seungkwan crossed his arms and sat down across from Joshua, who stood fuming. "Sit down" Joshua's expression didn't change in the slightest as he sat down.

"I want him" Seungkwan nodded. "From the moment I saw him on your casting call, I wanted him back. I put on this whole act and made you do all of that because I wanted him back. He isn't just going to take me back. I can get you fired for just pissing me off, you know" Joshua said in one breath, surprising both him and Seungkwan.

"I understand all of that, but I don't understand why you're playing around with everyone else's relationship-" Joshua put a hand up to stop Seungkwan. "Not everyone, just Jun. I want him to get Wonwoo back too. I know exactly how he feels" Joshua avoided eye contact with Seungkwan, not wanting to be seen as concerned for anyone but himself.

"That's...actually sweet" Seungkwan smiled before getting up to sit beside Joshua. "If Soonyoung wasn't available for Han to pick, I could've picked him. Now, what will I do?" Joshua turned his head to look at Seungkwan, who was surprised he hadn't been pushed away yet.

"You can still pick him. Why does the simple route not click in your head? Is it so bad for him to think you picked him because you like him, not because you have no one else to pick?" Joshua stayed silent as Seungkwan continued.

"Isn't that what you want to do? Make Jun Hyung pick Soonyoung Hyung so it would seem like you had to pick him. Honestly, you know too much. I don't know why we've allowed you to have your laptop and phone and get outside access" Joshua held his head in both hands before pushing his hair back with a groan.

"He won't believe I like him. Without a doubt, he will think I'm playing some game with him again. You don't know what I've put him through Seungkwan" Joshua sighed before getting up with Seungkwan to finish the rest of the ring ceremony as planned.

Both of them quickly slipped into the crowd of people without being noticed by anyone. Seungkwan instructed the cameras to be set up again before returning to the regular content. "After such a shocking addition to our group of people here at 'fall', we still have rings to receive and give" Seungkwan clasped his hands together as he called up on couples that proved no surprise to the viewers.

When he was called, Chan jumped into Vernon's arms before putting a ring on his finger. Seungcheol soon followed with his ring, pressing a kiss onto Jihoon's temple as he slipped the ring onto the younger's finger.

"Mingyu, you ready?" Mingyu was snapped out of his thoughts as his eyes left Minghao. "Yes?" Minghao leaned forward past the people to smile at Mingyu, hearing the uncertainty in his voice before mouthing a 'you'll be okay' to him.

Mingyu wearily took a step forward, noticing Wonwoo's expectant eyes on him with an unbearably cute expression. Mingyu took his attention off Wonwoo, but immediately it was trained back to Minghao, still looking at him with so much love in his eyes.

"Mingh- what? I- Wonwoo! I mean Wonwoo Hyung" Mingyu held his mouth, dreading turning to look at Wonwoo. "Wonwoo Hyung, will you?" Wonwoo couldn't move, logically he knew Mingyu was being distant, but irrationally he told himself it was only due to association. Mingyu was looking at Minghao as he spoke. That was why.

"Yeah" Mingyu looked apologetically at Wonwoo before putting the ring on his finger. "He can exchange rings, right?" Wonwoo jerked at the voice the statement belonged to as soon as Mingyu stepped away from him. Joshua's hand went to grab Jun's, but that didn't do much.

Seungkwan scrunched his eyebrows but nevertheless gave him the answer he expected. "Call my name Seungkwan" Seungkwan looked behind Jun at Joshua who stood there anxiously. "Jun..." Jun held his ring tightly in his hand at the mention of his name before getting a hold of Wonwoo by his wrist to pull him from in front of Mingyu towards him.

"Jeon Wonwoo. I know exactly how to say your name, even though I had to ask twice the first time you met me. If you're going to settle for anyone, let it be me. I'm not good enough for you, but at least you're all that I want. Your name is all that I know. You're all I need- you're all I've ever needed" Jun held Mingyu's ring between his fingers, silently asking Wonwoo permission to take it off.

Wonwoo wasn't actively processing any of what was happening. He looked at Mingyu, who was looking at him apologetically. Still, he could easily see the glances Mingyu sent in a concerned Minghao's direction, and Jun was looking straight at him like he was blind to everyone else around. But Wonwoo had to remember Jun was also an actor, a damn good one. He would have to pick. Wonwoo just hoped he would pick right.

❥ ─────  🎥 ───── ★