𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 17

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"How did you get in here?" Chan tried to whisper even though the shock was making it hard for him. "I missed you, that's why" Vernon climbed into bed with him and wrapped both arms around Chan's waist. "How did you get in here, nonie?" Vernon was quite fond of the new nickname Chan had come up with for him, and his smile grew each time he heard it.

"I stole Jihoon Hyung's key thing. It wasn't that hard" Vernon pointed to where he had responsibly left the key pass after it served his needs. "I was scared you picked the lock for a second, but you stole his key? I think that's worse" Vernon laughed at the distress on Chan's face as he cuddled closer.

"I wanted to be with you tonight" Chan calmed down as Vernon caressed his cheek before pulling Chan in for a kiss. This time there was really nothing to ruin it unless Jihoon woke up that is.

"Nonie..." Vernon moved back at the nickname, admiring Chan's face even in the dark. Chan didn't need to say more as Vernon deepened his kisses, hands slipping under his shirt as the make-out only intensified.

Chan felt thrilled by the whole concept of almost being caught. If Jihoon woke up, he would easily catch them. "Not all the way yet-" Vernon nodded as he moved a hand under Chan's ass before pulling him on his lap.

"How far?" They were both breathless in between the kisses as Vernon's hands danced too close to the waistband of Chan's boxers. "Touch me" Chan had only eyes on Vernon as if there was nothing else that mattered.

Chan put a hand on his mouth as Vernon's hand went inside his boxers. "You're so cute" Vernon kissed Chan's neck, and he whimpered at Vernon's grip on him. "I want you to feel good, don't think about anything else...anyone else" Chan bit back a moan as Vernon flicked his wrists at a steady pace.

"Ah~" Chan's moan was muffled by his own hand. "Keep it down, darling" Chan almost moaned louder at the way Vernon called him 'darling,' but he held it in. Chan gripped onto Vernon's shoulder as he was hugged closer.

Vernon used one hand to remove his own shirt, momentarily taking his hand off chan to slip it through. "You're killing me" Chan attached his lips to Vernon's bare chest as his hands rested lower.

"I just thought it was better if I had a clean shirt to leave this room in the morning, but I'm glad you're enjoying it" Chan was trying hard to cover his moan as Vernon moved. It wasn't difficult to tell that Chan was almost close as he twitched in Vernon's hand.

"Coming?" Chan pushed his face further into Vernon before doing just that. Vernon helped Chan through his high, hugging him even closer if that was even possible when he was done.

"You didn't- don't I need to..." Chan asked breathlessly. "You don't need to do anything. I can tell you're tired. Do you want to cuddle?" Chan blinked, not expecting Vernon to say that. "But you didn't even come" Vernon grabbed a tissue from the bedside table that was conveniently there before cleaning him and Chan up to the best of his abilities.

"It's fine, let's cuddle" Chan sighed contently as Vernon pulled him down on the bed before putting a protective arm around him. "You're still shirtless" Chan intended to annoy, but his voice was way too drowsy.

"Yeah, and you love it. Go to sleep" Chan didn't have to be told twice as he fell asleep in the comfortable hold. They slept like that in Chan's room until Vernon had to wake up early to leave back to his room, hoping his roommate didn't notice.

Vernon placed a kiss on Chan's cheek as he slept peacefully before sneaking out sometime  around sunrise. Chan and Jihoon woke up at the times they usually do, and Chan could not figure out if yesterday night were real or a dream, but he could still smell Vernon on his bed. Out of everything that his senses caught onto, it was the cologne that he had started to get used to.

Chan avoided Jihoon's eyes even though the man was utterly clueless. "Let's go?" Jihoon stood by the door as he waited for Chan to come with him after getting ready. "It's another ceremony today" Jihoon said as they walked into the living room. Chan was only partially listening as he scanned the room for Vernon. His attention fell on Seokmin and Minghao having a cute moment in his perspective, but he was too far away actually to hear them.

"Mingyu's being weird" Minghao perched himself on the porch between Seokmin's legs as he complained. "What happened?" The concern in Seokmin was adorable as he interlocked their hands together.

"He's not talking to me properly, and he's been running away all morning" Seokmin listened carefully as he played with Minghao's fingers. "Is that something he usually does?" Minghao shook his head before placing it on Seokmin's shoulder. "When did we get so big on PDA?" Seokmin placed his chin on Minghao's head, noticing some of the boys looking at them and giving silent cheers.

Seokmin's attention fell on Mingyu, who was also looking at them with an unreadable expression on his face. "I think I get what you mean" Seokmin acknowledged Minghao who was too preoccupied with being held. "I'm going to pick you at the ceremony" Minghao smiled as he lifted up his head. He was starting to feel content with what Seokmin and he had.

Minghao knew he had a long way to go before he could completely move on from Mingyu. Still, he was sure that his feelings for Seokmin were starting to solidify, and he wanted to be with him. "I am too" Minghao tilted his head as he leaned up, capturing Seokmin's lips in a kiss. They couldn't help but laugh into the kiss as the others made all kinds of noises.

Seokmin opened his eyes to look at Minghao with nothing but adoration. Minghao still had a pure expression on his face as he kissed. Seokmin was about to close them again when he noticed Mingyu again, but this time Seokmin could easily put a name to the expression on his face, which was pure jealousy.

❥ ─────  🎥 ───── ★