𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 9

🎥

"Would the CEO of Yooniverse be okay with this? You in almost every club for the same reason every night."

"I don't care what he thinks...most of the time."

"Then let me get you a drink before some other asshole beats me to it."

"You're doing this to sleep with me?"

"No, do I need to do much to get you to sleep with me? Aren't you more than ready to spread your legs if I asked?"

"Fair enough."

"So, can I get you that drink now?"

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"This is awkward" Jeonghan walked beside Joshua down the beach. There was a silence that filled the air. It was undeniably awkward. That was the best way Jeonghan could describe it. It was so uncomfortable to walk next to Joshua like they were on a date, waiting for an eventual relationship that they refused a long time ago.

"How did Jun feel about this?" Joshua's attention was focused on the waves, and Jeonghan wasn't sure if he even heard the question until he answered. "It doesn't matter. He's okay with it" there were no thoughts in Jeonghan's head. What would he say to Joshua? Did he need to say anything?

"Do you have something romantic with Soonyoung?" Jeonghan wanted to pretend that the curiosity in Joshua's voice was just as simple as that, curiosity. He doesn't care about him like that. He knew that it was just some form of the old gentleman habit Joshua had that he once happened to fall for.

"No, I don't know, I don't think so" it was silent again. They just waited 5 feet apart from each other, not saying anything until Seungkwan came later to tell them where they were going for the date. Jeonghan had the memory still, the first time he saw the gentleman side of Joshua.

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"You're still here?"

"Why? Is there a reason I shouldn't be? You didn't mention anything about me having to leave...will your father show up from somewhere now?

*ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ꜰʀʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɴ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜɪᴍ*

"You can put the pan down. He's not coming. I live alone. I just can't believe you stayed"

"What kind of men do you usually sleep with? I wasn't going to leave after yesterday, just like that."

"What are you doing?"

"Doesn't the pan explain it? I made eggs, scrambled and sunny side up. I wasn't sure which you liked. I didn't waste your eggs. I'll eat what you don't want. I also toasted some bread."

"Not like that. What are you trying to do?"

"I thought I was being sweet. Come here and eat this. I'm tempted to eat you seeing you looking this hot in the morning but no, breakfast first."