𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 14

🎥

"Hi, my name is Jeon Wonwoo. I've liked you for...god, I don't even remember. I've watched everything you've been on."

"Is that so? What's your favourite then?"

"You in 'silence' was probably my favourite. You were really cool...and handsome."

*ᴊᴜɴ ꜱᴍɪʟɪɴɢ*

"What did you say your name was again?"

"Jeon Wonwoo"

"Would you like to meet me backstage after the fan sign? I'll tell one of my bodyguards to come and get you."

"Seriously? I mean yes, I would love that!"

"Great! See you later, Wonwoo."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"You're going?" Jun caught up to Wonwoo as he opened the car door. Wonwoo went to shut the door, but Jun held it open. "Yes Jun, I'm going to go. Do you need something?" Wonwoo didn't hide his annoyance as he stared Jun down.

"Don't be like that" Jun tried to play it cool, but the more Wonwoo's face changed, the more his guard went down. "You actually like Mingyu?" Wonwoo pushed Jun's hand off so he could shut the car door.

"Fuck off, Jun" Wonwoo had enough as he slammed the door shut, tapping on the driver's shoulder to drive. He spared one last glance in Jun's direction hating how he waved him off.

As the car drove out of the driveway, Jun immediately cursed himself. "Did I fucking wave him off!?" Jun cursed himself before laughing at his own stupidity.

"Yes, you did. That was dumb" Joshua had to stop scaring him like that. "Why are you everywhere?" Jun asked as he went to walk past him. "You should stop screaming like that, you know?" Joshua followed right behind him.

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"No, he won't call me! I'm telling you it was just sex...yes Taeyong Hyung, I left him my number before leaving"

*ᴡᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ ᴘᴀᴄɪɴɢ*

"Yes, he was good...oh shut up! I'm not going to be greedy. Not many fans get this. I'm happy."

*ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ*

"You're not my mother. Stop lecturing me! No, I won't go back, and yes he knows Korean. He used to be a trainee here before..."

*ɪɴᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟʟ*

"Hyung, hang up. I'm getting a call. It must be one of the student's parents."

*ᴘɪᴄᴋꜱ ᴜᴘ*

"Hello, this is Mr Jeon. I was expecting you to call. It's about Hyewon, isn't it?"