𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 24

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"How's things with you, Mingyu?" Joshua turned to his side as he leaned back on his beach lounge bed, hiding his eyes behind a pair of sunglasses. Mingyu ignored him for a few seconds before lowering his glasses with a sigh. "Shit, but not shittier than mr pilot over there" Joshua followed Mingyu's action of lowering his glasses as they both looked over in Seungcheol's direction.

"Looks like Jihoon Hyung is giving him the coldest shoulder of the century" Mingyu laughed at the other's pain as he looked at the movement of Seungcheol's lips, possibly trying to explain to Jihoon that he had no choice but to accept the date and Jihoon continuing to walk away.

"And you, asshole?" Joshua loved Mingyu's way of showing him love. "Great, I did all this for Jeonghan, and there he is giggling on some Japanese man's arm" Mingyu put his glasses back down before lying down. "Will you take my ring, Jeonghan? That would've been the best way for you to go about it instead of bulldozing every relationship around you" Mingyu lifted his smoothie, casually sipping on it as he did so.

"I swear Mingyu, that Yuta guy- he's ari-gotta-go" Mingyu scrunched his nose before shaking his head. "Anything else would have been better" Joshua shook his head, dismissing Mingyu. "It is a great wordplay, Mingyu shut up" Mingyu wasn't going to give Joshua the satisfaction.

"It doesn't even make sense! Who's Ari?" Joshua looked at him like it was obvious. "Arigato!" Joshua screamed to prove his point. "You know Japanese?" Yuta's voice made Mingyu break into a laughing fit.

"No, he doesn't. He's just being a show off" Jeonghan responded for Joshua, stopping Yuta from going up to Joshua and Mingyu, who was now on the floor laughing. "I can teach you some time if you'd like?" Mingyu had managed to sit up but fell right back down as the conversation continued.

"No, I'm good thank you" Joshua said, trying not to make the situation more awkward. "Arigato means thank you" Yuta smiled politely before turning his attention back onto Jeonghan. "Seeing you in pain brings me so much joy, Hong Jisoo" Mingyu said as Joshua lay back on the lounge bed.

"Okay, let me tell you something that brings you more joy. Seok and Hao are coming outside" The words didn't need to leave Joshua's mouth for Mingyu to roll to the side of the lounge bed from his spot on the floor.

"Can they see me?" Mingyu asked Joshua, who wasn't even looking at him. "You're too big to be hidden behind a lounge chair. Yes Mingyu, I'm sure they can" Joshua glanced just in case to see Mingyu's feet sticking out.

"Throw the towel on me" Joshua was going to fight but gave up and threw the towel beside him, covering most of Mingyu's legs. Joshua smiled as Seokmin and Minghao made their way towards him, hands intertwined.

"How are you guys?" Joshua asked, only to be responded with big smiles. "We're doing good, Hyung. I'm hoping I'll get to take Hao on a date soon" Seokmin said sweetly, placing a kiss on Minghao's cheek as he said it.

"Thank you for asking Hyung" Joshua smiled at Minghao before teasing him slightly. "You've stopped calling me sir, have you?" Minghao was about to apologise, but Joshua stopped him.

"Don't worry, I like it. It feels like we're closer" Joshua said, bringing a smile to Minghao's face. "We'll see you later, Hyung" Minghao was about to leave with Seokmin but stopped abruptly.

"Also Hyung, tell Kim Mingyu he looks stupid and that he should at least choose a better hiding spot" Seokmin snickered softly, covering his mouth almost immediately when Mingyu lifted his head up.

"I wasn't hiding. I was just sunbathing" Mingyu tried to act cool as he propped himself up on the elbows. "On the bare floor?" Minghao asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"It's better for getting a tan. What about it!?" Mingyu was talking out of his ass, but Minghao didn't need to know that. "Sure, that's why" Finally Minghao walked off, unintentionally stepping on the edge of Mingyu's finger, but it sure didn't feel unintentional.

"Ow" Mingyu cursed slowly as he held his hand tightly. "Fucking bitch" Mingyu mumbled before sitting up completely and training his eyes on Minghao and Seokmin's backs getting more distant as they walked. "I want to kiss him so bad" Mingyu whined as he attempted to stand up off the floor.

"Go kiss him then" Joshua said, waiting for Mingyu to sit back on his lounge bed. "You. You shush!" Mingyu got up just as fast as he sat down before storming off into the villa. Joshua sighed, feeling just enough guilt for meddling with Mingyu and Minghao's friendship.

"Hyung" Minghao's soft voice took Joshua's attention. Joshua turned his head with a smile as he patted Mingyu's seat for Minghao to come and join him. "What happened? Mingyu just stormed off. You barely missed him" Joshua added as he stared at Minghao's tensed face.

"Does he hate me?" Minghao's worried look had Joshua quickly taking the boy's hand in his. "Anything but that Hao, the kid just wants you back. It's obvious to everyone" Joshua said with a reassuring smile. "I don't know my feelings" Minghao said, his tone reminding Joshua so much of his regretful one whenever he talked about Jeonghan.

"I love him. I've loved him since I was a kid and I still do, but I'm starting to love Seokmin as well. I feel like a horrible person for leading Seokmin on with Mingyu still in my heart, but I can't trust Mingyu with my heart, I can't..." Minghao looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"I feel horrible. I keep pushing Mingyu away because there's no way- there's just no way!" Minghao tightened his grip on Joshua's hand. "I don't know what to do!" Joshua pulled Minghao into a hug before he had a chance to say more.

"I can't tell you who is right for you...but I know you know what you need to do" Joshua promised. "It'll be hard to but try not to lie to yourself" Minghao nodded as he hugged Joshua back tightly. Minghao could only wish it would be that easy.

❥ ─────  🎥 ───── ★