𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 13

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"Who are you always on that phone with?" Soonyoung didn't expect the question from Seokmin, out of all people. Soonyoung had decided to take a walk in the morning, and Seokmin decided to join in at the last second.

"It's just my ex" Soonyoung sat with Seokmin on a bench in a garden that was a few minutes' walk from their villa, which happened to overlook Jeju. He started coming to sit here when he was overthinking or stressed over things back at home.

"Why does he keep calling you? Is he the stalker kind?" Soonyoung shook his head with his eyes still fixed on the landscape. "He's not. He's just sorry for the mistake he made" Seokmin wanted to ask what it was, but he knew not to overstep his boundary.

"You should let him go. You're a great guy. You deserve better" Soonyoung listened to the praise as Seokmin tried to make eye contact. "Isn't there anyone you like here? Jeonghan Hyung?" Soonyoung considered telling him, and he decided on it.

"Well, I like you" Soonyoung watched as Seokmin turned red at the fact. "You're serious?" Seokmin was in disbelief, and Soonyoung couldn't understand why. Does he not see how great of a guy he is? "I wanted to give you the ring, but Minghao beat me to it" Soonyoung didn't say it in a sour tone. He smiled instead.

"Hyung, I'm flattered. I didn't even think you saw me like that" Seokmin wasn't going to say more. He was happy Soonyoung didn't like him because he didn't want to reject anyone knowing he wanted Minghao.

"I liked Jun too, but you know how that's complicated as well" the comfortable silence that followed the statement lasted a while until they were interrupted by Chan's call asking them to come back to the villa because Seungkwan had come with another card.

By the time they reached, almost everyone was already there, with the exception of Joshua and Jun, who showed up a few minutes later, laughing as they made it down the stairs. The swollen lips could answer what all the laughter was about.

"We've been looking at the footage. It's nice to see the relationships that have formed. Everyone would know about the second ceremony coming up, it's in 2 days, and I hope everyone is ready for that" Seungkwan opened up the paper in his hands as he got ready to announce the couple.

"Wonwoo and Mingyu" Mingyu excitedly leaned forward to look at Wonwoo, who returned the smile that Mingyu had plastered on his face. "Get ready! It's in a few hours" Mingyu's hand went to hold Minghao's before dragging him towards their room to help him get ready.

After seeing there was nothing to wait over, one by one, all the housemates were leaving for their rooms. "Are you excited?" Jun sat down next to Wonwoo as he sipped on his coffee that was held tightly in his hand.

"Yeah, I guess" Wonwoo shrugged, noticing how Jun didn't seem too happy about the response. "You don't sound like you want to go" he wasn't wrong, but he wasn't exactly right either. Wonwoo did want to go, and he knew he would enjoy his time with Mingyu. It would be nice to be with him on a proper date, but he also wished he could go with Jun instead.

"So what? If I don't, will you do something about it for me?" Jun scoffed at the preposition before keeping the cup on the table to get a good look at Wonwoo. "What do you want? Are you worried about something? Do you think you're out of touch with dating?" Wonwoo punched Jun's arm at the response.

"I'm not out of touch with dating" Jun didn't look like he believed him as he kept going. "Then what is it? Is it sex?" Jun whispered the last part getting a glare from Wonwoo.

"I'm not out of touch with that either" he was lying, but Jun didn't need to do that. "Then why are you worried? He seems excited, Won. You're not going to have anything to worry about. Tell me everything when you get back" sometimes, Wonwoo really wondered where Jun's brain cells were.

"I will for sure, don't worry. I'm going to enjoy myself" Wonwoo faked a smile before leaving Jun alone in the room. Jun sighed as he picked his cup of coffee back up, not sipping, just staring into it uninterested.

"Couldn't you have said you didn't want to go?" Jun watched the coffee splash around as he twirled the cup in his hands. "Even after I said all of that these days, couldn't you have just told me to shut up because you want me back, Wonwoo?" Jun said quietly, not breaking eye contact with his coffee.

He finished the coffee before washing the cup in the sink when he saw Joshua standing by the kitchen door. He wore an expression that was hard to read, but Jun read it just fine.

"Making him jealous didn't work?" Jun would've tried to defend himself, but there was no point. "Did you hear me?" Joshua said nothing as he went up to Jun, who trained his eyes to stay on the cup.

"Oh please, I already knew. You're hot, so I didn't mind having fun with you, that's it. It was obvious that you only had eyes for Wonwoo" Joshua patted Jun's shoulder as he got ready to confess his own little secret. "I think I want Jeonghan to give me a second chance" Jun was the one taken aback at what Joshua said.

"I thought you hated him?" Joshua had a youthful expression on his face as he looked like he was lost in his thoughts. "Not quite, I'll tell you later, but I'm fine with you using me to get Wonwoo back as long as I can do the same with Jeonghan" Joshua finished off as he sat on top of the counter.

"What makes you think they want us back?" Joshua seemed to consider the question before talking. "Nothing, I just know I want to try because I didn't when I should've" Jun could sympathise with that. Wonwoo may have been the one to put an end to their relationship, but he knew it was him that started the end of it.

Jun should've let go of Wonwoo when he left, but he found one way or another to always stay in the relationship as friends or enemies. He was okay with everything except being a stranger to Wonwoo. Jun was never over Wonwoo, but he was damn good at acting like it. If Wonwoo was better off without him, then he preferred it like that, but his heart was starting to get the better of his head.

"Okay, I just want him to want me again" Joshua looked at Jun, a hint of relief written on his face that also looked a bit scary to Jun. Joshua was a very successful, business-minded person, so he could only imagine what he had just got himself into after making a deal with the devil. Sorry, Joshua Hong.

❥ ───── 🎥 ───── ★