𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 11

🎥

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

Joshua carefully opened the door to the villa for him and Jeonghan. It had been late by the time they got back. The time they spent ended up being fun for both of them, unintentionally. The picnic lasted long before they walked together for some more, just enjoying each other's company without the occasional 'I hate you' and 'fuck you'.

Jeonghan had decided he wanted to go shopping, and Joshua was reluctantly dragged along with him to every store, from souvenir shops to clothing shops. Joshua sat as he waited for Jeonghan to keep trying the outfits, even being asked if he was Jeonghan's boyfriend once or twice, which he promptly refused.

They had spent the rest of the day by the beach in hopes of catching the sunset, which they did. Neither of them thought they would have much to talk about, but they happened to have a lot more to talk about than they initially planned about every little thing. By the time they got back, it was really late.

"You guys are late" the sound belonged to Jihoon, who was sitting on the couch with Seungcheol next to him, who was holding a bowl full of bingsu. Both were looking at Jeonghan and Joshua like parents that caught their kids sneaking back in after being out too long. "We didn't look at the time" Jeonghan answered before rushing up the stairs with all his shopping bags.

"I'll go too" Joshua looked around the place awkwardly before walking towards his room, leaving Seungcheol and Jihoon alone again. "What were we saying?" Seungcheol turned his attention back to Jihoon. "About me" Jihoon replied, and Seungcheol urged him to say more while taking a bite of the leftover bingsu they took from the fridge.

"It's like I said, I like what I do, but I don't get time to do anything outside of it. I don't even have time to look after Dami" Jihoon kept speaking, forgetting to introduce who was behind the name he accidentally slipped until he saw the confusion on Seungcheol's face.

"Dami is my puppy. She's a border collie" Seungcheol lit up at the mention of Jihoon's pet. "You have a puppy?" Jihoon smiled at the childlike intrigue on Seungcheol's face before humming in response. "It would be nice if I could meet her" Seungcheol added, his arm casually sitting on the headrest of the couch.

Jihoon looked at the arm hovering too close to his right shoulder for comfort with humorous interest. Jihoon had enough of the hesitation as he pulled Seungcheol's arm down over his shoulder and snuggled closer to the man while interlocking their fingers.

"I want to take you on a date so bad" Seungcheol confessed as he ran a hand through Jihoon's hair, loving their new position that allowed Jihoon to lay against his chest. "Let's consider this a date. We're staying up and talking to each other about things we love and care about. This can be a date, Hyung" Jihoon assured as he held Seungcheol's face in his hands.

"And we stole the leftover dessert. So it's a successful date" Seungcheol licked the spoon before going for another scoop of the bingsu. "Wasn't this supposed to be for Jeonghan Hyung and Joshua Hyung?" Jihoon wasn't all that concerned, but he asked for the sake of it.

"I think they already had each other as dessert before coming here" Seungcheol said as a matter of fact before completely dropping the topic there. "I'm thinking about taking Chan home with me" Jihoon's eyes went up from the bingsu at the words that left Seungcheol.

"No, not like that. Like to make me food and bingsu, you know" Seungcheol quickly corrected his mistake as he brought the bingsu up to show Jihoon. "I can cook too, maybe not that good, but I'm pretty decent" there was a jealous tone to Jihoon's voice that Seungcheol was eating up as it was.

"So...take me home, not him" Seungcheol didn't need time to agree. He carefully pulled Jihoon onto his lap before pressing a kiss onto his lips. Seungcheol pulled back, checking if Jihoon was completely okay with it, but he was more than okay.

Jihoon yanked Seungcheol back by his shirt to reconnect their lips in a longer kiss. Jihoon sat comfortably on Seungcheol's lap while they kissed. Seungcheol and Jihoon pulled away laughing instead of the weird silence they both expected to come after.

"Do you want to steal more of the bingsu before going to bed?" Seungcheol nodded as they untangled themselves from each other. Jihoon came on the show expecting nothing, but this was better than anything he could've imagined or hoped for.

Mostly everyone else was asleep, mostly. Minghao stayed up in his bed, repeating the same words quietly like he was cursing at himself for being so stuck on the same person for years now.

He actually liked Seokmin. He liked Seokmin a lot. They had fun. They could talk for hours like they'd known each other for their whole lives. So then, why could he never stop thinking about, seeing, and even fucking feeling Kim Mingyu in everything Seokmin did.

"Why the fuck do I want him? He wants someone else!" Minghao groaned as he pushed the pillow on his face, not to make any sound and wake up Mingyu. "No, I like Seokmin. Yeah, I do. But I want him. Why do I want him?" The sounds that left Minghao were muffled, but it was still understandable.

Mingyu didn't know when he woke up, but he heard enough to know Minghao liked someone, and it was not Seokmin. Mingyu couldn't let that happen. He always wanted to see Minghao happy even if he himself wasn't.

This happened once before in high school when there was this boy Mingyu thought was great for Minghao. He even tried to set them up. That just ended up in heartbreak for the boy because Minghao was in love with some mystery guy.

Mingyu kept asking, but he didn't get an answer out of Minghao for the longest time until he gave up and told him it was a guy he met in an online chat room who lived in Shanghai. Minghao told him he didn't need to know much since nothing would come from it.

Mingyu didn't understand why he never knew anything about the boy, never saw a picture or heard a name. He admitted that part hurt, but Minghao said the guy left their chat room and he didn't ask more. Mingyu cared more about Minghao's feelings than his curiosity.

This time if he could avoid heartbreak for both Seokmin and Minghao, then he was going to. Mingyu would do anything to make Minghao happy, there was no one he loved more in the world than Xu Minghao, and it would always stay that way no matter which boy he fell for. No one would come above his best friend.

❥ ───── 🎥 ───── ★