Chapter 7

The Mink Tribe and the Kozuki Clan, from the Land of Wano, were allies. Did not see that one coming. Though the biggest surprise was that Kin'emon wasn't Momonouske's father. Momonouske was actually the son of Kozuki Oden, the previous Shogun of Wano.

Momonouske ran up to where Luffy sat on a broken wall, hesitant to meet his gaze. "Forgive me for deceiving you, in truth, I am a lord!"

"Yes, and a naughty one." Brook stepped in front of Momonouske, holding an arm up.

"I'M NO SUCH THING!"

I glanced at Luffy, raising a brow. "So, what do you think?"

He simply stuck his pinky finger in his nose, ignoring his statement. "Who cares? Not me."

"I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR OPINION! NOW, BOW DOWN TO ME, LUFFY!" Momonouske shouted, a tick mark appearing on his face.

Uh oh... I thought as I watched Kuffy jump down from his spot and make his way to Momonouske. He grabbed hold of the boys chin, squishing his face, with an annoyed look. "Make me! If you think we're going to worship you all of a sudden, you need to get yourself a reality check, ya hear shrimp?"

"Lord Momonouske!" Kin'emon exclaimed, shocked by Luffy's actions after being told that the boy was a lord.

The two began hitting each other, shouting back and forth, a cloud of dust forming around the two.

"Hahaha!" I laughed at the two, "We should've known this would happen. Lord or not, Luffy won't bow to anyone!"

Momonouske rolled away from Luffy, running to Nami, burying his face into her chest. "Luffy is a brute!" I smiled as Nami babied him. Still, though he won't ever admit it, I know Momonouske looks up to Luffy, that much is clear.

———

After the touching reunion, and a shocking truce between the two rulers of Zou, we were led to where Raizo was.

"Nin-Nin!"

"Ninja!"

"Nin-Nin!"

"Ninja!"

Usopp, Chopper, and Luffy kept chanting over and over after hearing Raizo was a Ninja.

"So, what do you think this Raizo guy is like?" I questioned out loud, Placing a finger on my chin, looking up in thought. "For some reason, I can't picture a Nina in my mind... what about you?" I placed my hands between my crossed legs, looking over at the three.

"Cool of course!" Luffy exclaimed, making hand signs. "I bet he can do all sorts of things, Shishishi!"

"He stalks the shadows! Nin-Nin!" Chopper shouted, as I glanced over to him as he sat on Cat Viper's head.

"He hides underwater. Nin-Nin." Usopp stated, walking sideways behind us with the others.

"Yohohoho." Brook chuckled from beside Usopp, holding his guitar in his hands.

We reached a stone door, which revealed a long set of stairs going down. "Wow! A real life secret passage!" Chopper exclaimed.

"Whoa, on the tail of a whale! Who would've thunk it?" Usopp added, letting out a gasp.

"Even if someone did come up here, the door is well hidden." Cat Viper told us as he began walking in. "Follow me." I got off of Cat Viper's tail and began following behind him.

We heard a noise, confusing us all as Chopper asked what it was. When Cat Viper replied that it was probably Raizo, the three boys got stars in their eyes, running the rest of the way down.