Chapter 14

"You're seriously the lady who's supposed to marry Sanji?" Luffy asked the girl, Pudding, as she blushed with her hands cupping her face. "Big Mom is your mom?!"

She smiled, nodding her head. "Mhm."

"Sanji's so lucky!" Brook shouted, throwing his arms into the air with a blush adorning his- uh... cheekbones...? "What a beautiful bride to be!"

"Uah! You said... bride!" She gasped, hiding her face into her hands, before placing them onto the table. "I don't understand, you aren't even momma's allies... h-how did you get through Tart's Security? If she finds out you're here, you'll- you'll all be killed!"

"You shouldn't have come to her territory, she's a scary pirate... huh?!" She continued, before gasping and grabbing a knife, pointing it towards us. "You're the Straw Hats, so you're all scary pirates too!" She shrieked. "Help me!"

"Relax, you're okay, we won't attack you!" Nami exclaimed right as Pedro unsheathed his sword.

He got behind her, holding her hands, and knife, in the air while pressing his sword at her neck. "Hey Luffy, want me to kill her?"

I groaned, facepalming. "Now she's really going to think we're scary pirates!"

"WHAT DID I SAY?! BACK OFF!" Nami shouted at Pedro, baring her teeth at him.

"You can let her go, Pedro..." Luffy told Pedro, as he put on a smile. "Don't worry, we just came here to rescue Sanji."

We explained to Pudding that we came to get Sanji back. Pudding decided to help us, and drew a map, leading us to different islands to reach Whole Cake Island.

———

After a long night of fighting ants and melting the candy sea, we finally reached Whole Cake Island. Our target, Big Mom and her Road Poneglyph.

"Yeah, we made it! Big Mom, you can't stop us now!" Luffy exclaimed in excitement as he jumped off the deck and onto the island.

"Geez, he's way too excited for this." I grumbled as Nami, Carrot, Chopper and I began climbing down like any normal person would.

"Cakes everywhere... man, imagine eating that!" Luffy gasped at all the food around us.

"When I heard this place was called Whole Cake Island, I wasn't expecting it to be a literal cake." I gasped, staring at the mound of cake in front of us. "I mean, it's huge!"

"I smell an adventure!" He exclaimed, smiling widely.

"We don't need one." Nami immediately shut his idea down. "Let's just find Sanji and wait on the boat."

"Yeah we don't want Big Mom to know we're here, that'll just cause problems for Brook and Pedro." I told him, hoping he'd get the idea.

While Pedro and Brook went to apprehend the Poneglyph in Big Mom's possession, the rest of us were to meet up with Pudding to get Sanji back. The faster we get this done, the better.

"Sanji, pudding! We made it, just like you told us!" Luffy began shouting, cupping his hands to make his shouts louder.

Nami rushed over, shushing him. "Stop yelling! What if the enemy's here?!" She shouted at him in a whisper, looking around. "This is weird. You said Sanji was just standing here?"

"Uh- yeah. I think I'd know Sanji!" He replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oh wow! Nami you gotta eat the ground, it's whip cream only hard.~" Chopper exclaimed, stuffing his face with the ground.