Special Chapter

The breeze gently blew across the field of grass, the blades swaying as the sun shined brightly in the sky above. The only sound to be heard was the occasional sounds of birds and two voices bickering back and forth.

"Hey, no fair! You cheated!"

"I didn't cheat, I'm just stronger than you!"

"Well, when I'm 8, I'll be stronger than you!"

"Haha, As if! I'll be 12 by then ya idiot!"

I heard someone bust out laughing and looked over to see Ace walking towards us. "This takes me back, don't you think so, Luffy?"

I turned to Luffy, with a confused look. "What's he talking about?"

Luffy pursed his lips, looking away. "I don't know..."

"You still suck at lying..." Sabo chuckled, standing alongside Ace, shaking his head. "Same old Luffy."

I looked over to the two, raising an eyebrow. "Someone want to explain?"

Ace smiled, looking out into the field. "When we were younger, Luffy said the same thing." He smiled fondly at the memory. "The three of us would fight each other everyday and Luffy lost to both of us. He said I only won because I was older and to wait and see when he got to be my age."

I chuckled turning to Luffy, who was still looking away. "Aweee how cute~" I cooed, grabbing his cheek and pulling it slightly.

"When are the others supposed to be here?" Sabo asked, causing me to divert my attention for a moment.

"Oh, Nami said that they should be here any minute now." As the words left my mouth, I saw a group getting closer, my smile widened.

"(Y/N)!" Nami shouted happily as she ran and gave me a hug.

"Hello (Y/N)." Robin greeted both of us. "I see Sabo and Ace got here before us."

I chuckled, letting go of Nami and giving her a hug too. "Yeah, they practically raced to get here, made it a race to see who would get here first."

"That's some super brotherly love there, man!" Franky shouted, giving a thumbs up to the two older brothers.

"Mom! Look!" I turned my head as a little girl ran over, holding her hand out. "See!" Looking at her hand, one could see a faint glow of gold light coming from it. "I'm just like you!"

I bent down smiling, "That's great!" I grabbed her hand, running my thumb over it as I stared at the glow. She inherited my power much like I did. "Why don't you go show uncle Ace and uncle Sabo."

She beamed running up to the two, holding her hand out. The others watched in surprise, looking over to me. "She-" Usopp attempted to speak, not knowing what to say.

I nodded my head, smiling. "Yeah."

"Yohohoho! She looks a lot like Luffy-San, doesn't she?" Brook spoke up, kneeling down to Lenora as she beamed brightly up at him, playing with his hair. Not phased whatsoever that he was a living skeleton... another trait she got from Luffy, her curiosity.

"She looks almost exactly like he did when he was little." Makino spoke up, coming up beside me, along with her son, Haru. (Not sure if it's a boy/girl so we just gonna make it up :))

"So how old is Lenora now?" I heard Jimbei ask, looking over as Lenora and Haru chased Chopper around.

"As of today, she's four." I grinned as Sanji appeared with cake, diverting the two kids attention from Chopper.