Question for my readers

Hello to those who have read or are reading this series! As I have more free time, I will be updating and revising the chapters and adding the final battle with Kaido like I mentioned previously in my A/N.

With that said, some of the later chapters might change slightly due to me only having the manga to go off of at the time of writing and didn't go into too much detail. But it's not necessary to go back and read them if you don't want to, it's completely up to you :).

Which brings me to my question for those interested. Should I add onto the series and make another book starting up at the egghead arc? It'll kinda be like a flashback type of story since I wrote a time skip at the end where Luffy became king of the pirates in this one.

If I do, the updates will be the same day, if not, the day after the episodes drop. As for the episodes that have already dropped, I will write the chapters for them and release it all on the same day as to keep the pacing going with the anime.

Let me know and I shall make it happen! Or, if you have any other requests you'd like me to do, I have a book for story requests listing my completed works, ongoing works, and ones I will be working on very soon :)