Chapter 43

Luffy's P.O.V (Bet you didn't see this one coming... okay maybe you did...)

"All right! Let's go!" I turned my head to the side, "Momo, have you transformed into a dragon? I regained my strength!" I began to walk around, trying to find the kid. "Hey, Momo! Are you having a meal?"

"Luffytaro! Momonouske-Sama is still here." I stopped walking and saw that ninja lady sitting on the ground. I then looked back in front of me and saw Momonouske, only his dragon form was much bigger.

Law's crew began freaking out, thinking it was Kaido. I walked closer, remembering the time I first met Momo in the trash heap on Punk Hazard.

"Straw Hat! It's dangerous! Get away from him!"

I stopped walking and looked up to Momo with a smile. "Are you Momo?"

"Indeed." Momo replied, locking his gaze with mine.

"It's my Ripe-Ripe Justu!" Ninja lady spoke up, crying. "At Momonouske-Samas request, I made him a 28-year-old!"

I turned to look at her over my shoulder at the news. "You're capable of that?!" I didn't get a response as she kept crying. "Why are you crying?"

"Because...!" She started, but just kept crying as she looked at Momo.

With a smile, I spoke up, deciding it's time to go. "All right! Let's go, Momo!" I brought my hand up in front of me, punching the palm of my hand. "To take back the Land of Wano!"

I jumped up on top the top of Momo's head, glancing at the island in the sky. "Okay!"

"Let's go!" Momo announced, lifting his head into the sky.

"Good, Momo!" I smirked. "Oh, it's so high! Oh, I'm flying!"

Not a second later, Momo began flailing around."It is very high! I'm scared!"

"Whoa-whoa-whoa-who's! W-W-What are you doing?!" I shouted to Momo, grabbing on so I don't fall off. "Calm down, Momo!- Huh?"

Momo slammed into the ground, taking me with him. "Ow, ow, ow..." I coughed, before looking to the island again. "Damn, we fell." I slapped a hand on Momo's head. "What the hell are you doing, Momo?! Fly! You flew earlier!"

"No... I... I know!" Momo shouted back, "B-But... I-I cannot move!"

"Haaah?!" I exclaimed, confused as I stood up.

"J-Just by raising my head... d-do you realize how high it will be?!" Momo gasped out, flattening his head into the ground.

"I don't know, you fool! You're a full grown but still scared of heights?!" I shouted back, egging him on.

"Shut up! Do not be insolent!" Momo shouted back. "W-We samurai have nothing to fear!"

That so... I jumped from his head into his nose, staring into his eyes, placing my hands on my hips. "Then, fly! Fly now!"

...

After a while of bickering with Momo, and pulling on his whiskers... he finally began to fly. That was short lived as he began heading into the island itself instead of the roof where Kaido is. "Hey! No! No, no! Not that way! Are you keeping your eyes open?!"

"Idiot! How can I fly with my eyes open?!" Momo shouted back at me.

"What?!" I shouted in disbelief.

"I can do it! Count on me!" Momo stated, but still didn't open his eyes.

"No!" I shouted as we got closer to the structure. "This isn't the rooftop!"

I braced myself as we crashed through, flying around the room. Glancing around, I noticed it was where I was earlier and I caught a glimpse of Zoro and Sanji. "Stop! Stop, stop!"