Chapter 10

"No way..." I gasped at the sudden news.

"The Revolutionaries got beaten?!" Luffy exclaimed to Pedro, who was holding up a newspaper with its main article mentioning how the Revolutionary Army's base had been found.

"Take a look. Dragon's your father, is he not?" Pedro replied, handing the paper over to Luffy.

I came up and peeked over Luffy's shoulder, curious as to what the article had to say. "Sabo! It's a picture of my big brother!"

"That's Sabo?" Brook asked. "I don't know all the details, but he's the one you ran in to at Dressrosa, right? Your brother is the Chief of Staff?!"

I turned to Brook. "Yeah it was a surprise that's for sure."

"That's the Second in Command in the Revolutionary Army!" Brook gasped out, shocked at the revelation.

"You didn't mention that, what kind of family are you?" Nami asked, surprised.

"So wait, this Dragon guy beside him here-?" Luffy started asking, staring at the photo.

"Yeah, that's your father. You remember what your grandpa said 2 years ago, right?" Nami asked Luffy, referring to the time they were in Water 7 and Garp arrived. "Don't you remember anything? That man's your father Luffy."

I glanced at the picture of Dragon. So that's Dragon? "HUH?! So, that's my dad, this guy?!" Luffy shouted, shocked. They really don't look much alike.

"You just realized?" Brook, Chopper, and Nami asked him.

"I've never seen him..." Luffy trailed off, recovering from his shock and looking at the paper again.

"Really, you've never bothered to look him up after finding out the truth?" Nami asked him, "You weren't even curious? Your father is so famous though, Robin even said he took her under his wing for a while."

"First time seeing him. It's really weird, dad sure doesn't look like me." Luffy remarked, ignoring Carrot as she kept pulling at his ear. "Anyway, I hope Sabo's okay."

Nami placed a hand on her head, letting out a sigh. "Wow..."

"Can't say I'm surprised, I mean he's never met Dragon but he grew up with Sabo, of course he's more worried for his brother..." I told Nami, trailing off. Not to mention he just found out Sabo has been alive all these years.

Nami walked over, taking the paper from Luffy. "It says an anonymous tip led to the discovery of their HQ, however, by the time the Navy and Cipher Pol had arrived, the Blackbeard Pirates had brought it to utter ruin before fleeing!"

Blackbeard? I thought out to myself. Wasn't he the one who showed up to Marineford and fought with Whitebeard...? I tried to think back to the events.

"I wonder what provoked him to attack the Revolutionaries?" Nami asked. "It seems strange."

I heard a grunt and looked over to see Chopper jumping about, waving his arms as Pedro began speaking. "Hey come on, listen to me Luffy!"

"Chopper? What's wrong?" I fully turned my attention to the small reindeer.

"(Y/N)! We need Luffy!" He said pointing to an area behind us.

I looked over in the direction he was pointing, confused. When I saw what he was pointing to, my eyes widened. "That's not good..." I whipped my head back around. "Luffy!"

"Heyyyy!" Chopper jumped up behind Pedro and Carrot. "Hey, Luffy!" He then ran over behind Luffy, jumping once more.

"Luffy!" I tugged on his arm, gaining his attention. "Listen-"