Yeh Shuhua | In My Dreams

Sitting alone in the middle of the cafeteria, is a guy who's currently in the middle of eating his lunch, having his invitation rejected by his long time friend whom he has always been in love with.

Shuhua-ya. Think you want to come to the cafeteria later and have lunch together?

Sorry Y/N, kinda busy. I'll see you in the next class though!

She said, whilst jogging away from the class and onwards to whatever she was up to. The thought of it made him feel dejected, which affected his appetite.

Despite his every advance, Shuhua'd always seemed to feign ignorance to every single one of it.

Shuhua herself has had her share of bad romance in the past which she shared with Y/N about, but could never seem to think of him as a love interest.

Man...

Just then, he spotted her nearby seemingly in search of someone. Just as her eyes went towards him, she started running which made his heart race.

"Y/N! Still eating, are you?" She asked. He was starting to get his hopes up that she'd accompany him, to which he answered.

"Yeah, actually. Are-"

"By the way, have you seen Ilhoon? I think I saw him walking here earlier."

Oh... yeah. Of course.

Kim Ilhoon. The guy who's most known for his charisma whom Shuhua has often talked about ever since she knew of his presence.

"Yeah I think I saw him right over.... ah, there." He pointed towards a guy, just like him, sitting alone and eating the lunch he had bought.

"Are you gonna go over to him?"

"Yeah...? Why not? I mean, he seems lonely, eating by himself."

And I don't?

"Just say that you're interested in him."

"I'm not! By the way, catch you later." She did not waste any more time and walked over to Ilhoon's seat.

Y/N rested his head over his hand and thought.

Yeah... it's very obvious that you're interested in him, Shuhua-ya.

He sighed at the sight, making him felt more depressed than he already was.

"Only in my dreams, you'd love me back, huh?"

_______

yeee my first angst (kind of) wdyt?