Shin Yuna | Costume

Like a movie - B1A4

___________

*Sigh*....... why am i even here.....

You thought to yourself as you stood in front of the grand hall where a halloween party is being held. You cursed at yourself as you stood still staring at the ground wondering why you were there wearing a plain vampire costume with a robe.

Oh right. Shin Yuna.

You were reminded of the reason you were there in the first place as you walked with heavy footsteps towards the door. You walked inside seeing people socializing as you eyed the kinds of costumes they were wearing. Frankenstein, Zombie, Minions, basically anything that's from the movies. Your eyes then went to the girl who was wearing a princess dress. The girl you always wanted to be with, yet can't seem to just go for it. Her eyes looked  a bit sad making you think that she was having an off night. Your heart telling your body to come and comfort her, yet your brain said not to try and do anything stupid.

Her eyes then went up towards your direction as the frown on her face turns into a smile.

"Y/N! You're here!" She raised her voice at you as if ecstatic seeing you there.

"I was kind of worried there that you weren't coming today. But you're here!"

Just then, ballad music turns on as the people around you started dancing in slow motion. This made you felt uncomfortable as you were sure that Yuna was starting to feel disgusted.

"Ne, Y/N. Do-"

"Hey! Yuna! Do you wanna dance with me?" A boy's voice approached her making the two of you turn to the owner of the voice. It was Huening Kai. The school's most handsome student. You felt slumped as it turns out it was him, the one who's asking Yuna for a dance. Of course he would. Why wouldn't someone like him be interested in Yuna?

"B-But uh..."

"It's okay, Yuna-ya. You can go dance with him."

".....fine." She gave you a cold stare before  following the boy who had his hand raised waiting for her to take his offer.

This is for the best. You thought to yourself as you walked away from the scene and looked for the nearest drink you can get. You glanced around the room and looked at all of the couples dancing with their other half enjoying the night of their life. It made you feel sickened in your stomach as you feel like you were out of place. You then decided to just get out of the hall.

What am i even doing here...? Maybe i should just go home. I shouldn't have come here in the first place.

Just as you were about to reach out for the door, someone took your hand from behind you as she dragged you out of the spot leading you to another one, but this time, it leads to a balcony where no one is to be seen.  Her costume made you recognize who it was making you question about her doing.

"Ya. What're you doing pulling me away? I was about to go home." You said to her as she placed both of her hands on the railing. Her figure staring at the full moon as it shone brightly at her as if it was a spotlight made for her. Her gown illuminated it very well as it made her look even more dazzling making you almost lost yourself for a second there. The music from inside the hall changed as the song Like A Movie started playing inside. Yuna turned her body around looking at you and raised her right hand as if offering you to take it.

"I didn't really wanna dance with him earlier. I just kind of felt ticked off a bit earlier that you told me to dance with him, so i did it. You're the only one i want to have this dance with Y/N." Not wanting to waste the chance, you slowly raise your hand up the same level as hers as you then inched closer to each other following the beat of the song.

It was like a dream, a fairy tale for you to be dancing with someone you never thought you could be with, but here you are dancing to the song stepping left and right as the moon now shone over the two of you.

"Can i ask why you were ticked off? I mean, you two looked perfect for each other." You told her as you didn't want to get ahead of yourself.

"Who cares if we look perfect? I don't care what others think of us. What i care is only you." She said boldly making you almost take a step back if i wasn't for her gripping your hands tighter.

"What do you mean by that?" Your insecure self asked her making her roll her eyes around and glare at you.

"What i'm saying is, i like you, Y/N. Is it that hard to understand? I'm. In. Love. With. You." She cleared herself as you could feel your body slowly starting to get afloat. No way this girl has a crush on you. No way.

"Yuna-ya. Stop joking around. This isn't April."

"I'm not. This is my true feelings Y/N." You felt her hands slowly losing her grip as she drew her face closer to yours giving you a peck on the lips. "And this is my proof." The moonlight illuminated part of her face enough for you to see that she blushed after what she had did. You found her tonight especially cute and pretty as you leaned in and gave her slight kiss on the forehead making her face flush even more.

"In that case, let me tell you about my feelings as well. I'm. Also. In. Love. With. You." The two of you giggled after you finished the sentence as you stared out of the scenery. The trees moving gracefully as sounds of leaves hitting the wind echoed through the balcony making the song almost inaudible.

"But are you sure you're fine with me? You could be with Kai you know."

"Say that again and i'll throw you off." Her words threatening you made you flinch as you swore to  never say such stuff again.

"In that case, i'll make sure that you'll never regret your decision in choosing me, princess Yuna. I'll protect you for the rest of my life." She then chuckled at your cheesy words as you stared into her eyes filled with warmth.

"Sure. Please take care of me for the rest of your life, my Y/N." The two of you enjoyed the rest of the night being alone in the balcony enjoying the night sky.