Kim Chaehyun | Cheeky II

writing this felt nice. Maybe make a mini series out of it?
_________

"Quite unusual to see you at the library this early." You said, before sitting next to her. She did not give you a reply as she kept on typing on her laptop, making you feel slightly annoyed.

"What's up with the silent treatment?"

"Mm? Oh, well it's just that you're the one that's usually giving me the cold shoulder, right? This time, it'll be my turn."

"You know that I was just messing around with you whenever I did that, right?"

"Whatever." She said, before going back to doing her own work. You felt rather vexed by her sudden act, and decided to just shrug it off knowing that she'd drop it in the next hour.

Time went on, and she still wasn't talking to you as she kept on typing, and typing. You felt somewhat lonely that her bubbly acts weren't visible, which made you wonder whether she was going to start acting that way forward on.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" You asked, moving closer to her, to which she reacted.

"I can't believe it worked! You're actually coming over to me."

"Shut up or I'll move away." You moved away before being abruptly pulled back by her hand.

"No! Stay here for a while longer."

Your heart thumped at her change, and enjoyed the love she was giving to you for the rest of the day.