Shuhua | Misunderstood

The time was midnight whereas most people would have already fallen asleep, resting themselves before waking up to another day. But of course, there were others who were still doing their activities, one of it being watching the cinema.

At a certain parking lot, one person was stomping away from it as another was desperately trying to make her stop.

"Shuhua, please! Listen to me!" He said, grabbing her by the hand.

"What's there to talk about?!" TELL ME!!!" Her last 2 words were shouted, emphasizing her anger.

"I did not know what had gotten to her, but she was drunk!! You knew that, right?" He said, softly as to not ignite more of her anger.

"Don't drunk people usually speak their heart out? What she does to you already speaks for itself. Now let me-"

"Shuhua-ya. Please. I really don't want to lose you, okay?" With a glare of her side eye, she turned to him after sighing.

"Who was she, then?"

"She was a coworker of mine. Song Yuqi. From what I remember, my coworkers did invite me to go out for a drink earlier, but I said I couldn't because I already have my business with you, which is to watch movies. And it seemed that Yuqi drank more than she could, hence why she was acting that way. She was always the hugging type, so I never really sat too close to her whenever we went out."

They stood there silently, before he broke the silence by saying. "Do you believe me? 'cause if not then I'll call-"

"No, there's no need." She said, placing his phone down. Being confused of what he should do, Shuhua pointed behind him and as it turns out, it was two of your coworkers, one of them being Yuqi passed out by her other friend's shoulder.

"I'm sorry if her behavior caused the two of you to fight, Y/N. What he told you earlier was the truth, Shuhua-ssi. I'll be sure to scold her once she wakes up."

"N-No, it's okay noona. Isn't she heavy though?" He asked.

"She kinda is, but it's fine. I'm gonna bring her back to my apartment, since I'm not sure what the passcode to her apartment is. I'll be going to my car, Y/N. Have a good night, you two. Once again, I apologize."

She walked away, with one shoulder holding the upper body of her friend. Once they were out of sight, he felt a hug coming from behind him.

"I'm sorry I did that earlier. I was just too scared of losing you that I-" He stopped her from saying anything further, before he replied.

"It's fine. Let's go back to our place."

"...Ng..."