Kim Yooyeon | Pictures

"The wind feels nice, doesn't it?" asked the girl, her eyes closed as she relished the afternoon breeze. She stood on the sidewalk, her long hair gently swaying in the wind.

Kim Yooyeon was her name, and her serene expression made her seem like a part of the peaceful scene around her.

"Open your eyes, Yeon-ah. You're gonna bump into something," said her boyfriend, a hint of concern in his voice. He stood beside her, a protective presence amidst the beauty of nature.

Kwon Y/N, was his name.

"I won't~. Besides, you're here to protect me, so I don't have anything to worry about," she replied, a playful smile tugging at her lips.

He chuckled softly at her statement, his eyes filled with adoration for the carefree spirit beside him.

"And you'll be crying when that something happens," he teased, though his tone was gentle.

"Shut up or I'll smack you in the head," she retorted, her words laced with affection.

He couldn't help but giggle, his heart warmed by her playful banter. Just then, he noticed a spot that might be perfect.

"Stand here for a moment, Yeon-ah," he suggested,

click

"You've been taking quite a few pictures since our graduation trip started, huh?" she inquired, her curiosity piqued.

"I'm just collecting memories so that in the future, I'll have a lot to look back on," he explained, his eyes fixed on the image he had just captured. "Besides, having plenty of photos of a beautiful girl like you in my gallery doesn't sound too bad."

She smiled, the warmth of his words melting away any lingering playfulness.

"You tease," she said softly, her heart fluttering with affection for the one she cherished.