Kim Minji | Ice Cream

This is the continuation of the Glasses chapter
______
"Finally, I've been waiting for hours, you know." Minji complained, rolling her eyes as she pushed herself off of the wall she was leaning towards. Turning to him, she showed her phone to emphasize the current time.

"Yeah, I said I was sorry earlier, didn't I?" She did not respond to his apology, keeping her cold look on her face, walking ahead of him without glancing at his direction.

"Fine. I'll treat you to the ice cream later." She turned her head , giving him a large smile and replied.

"No cap?" She asked.

"This is what you were actually aiming for, isn't it?" She giggled, having been found out by him as she slowed her pace, matching it with his.

"You got me. Now that you promised, you can't turn your back on it."

"Whatever." He replied.

She began to tell him of the activities that she went through from the start of the preparation of her debut, up to the moment she finally debuted with her fellow members.

This talk went on until they'd reached the store, which stopped her storytelling and switched to deciding on the flavor she wanted to choose.

"Let me have the cheesecake one." She declared, as the clerk scooped one before serving it to her.

They chose an empty table outside of the store, settling themselves down before Minji continued where she left off.

"Oh yeah, there was this moment when I walked backstage, passing by and greeting other groups until someone asked for my number, and-"

"Who?"

He unconsciously stopped his motion, looked her straight in the eye being curious of the person who had asked for her contact.

Minji found herself frozen as she's rarely ever seen him look at her in such a tense way, that she had to take a moment before giving him an answer.

"It was Sullyoon, I had changed my number and forgot to tell her about it and... you're scaring me, Y/N." Realizing the kind of look he might've given, he shook his head before apologizing to his friend.

"I-I'm sorry. Not sure what came over me there. Anyway, continue."

She was about to continue, when she placed down her spoon, rested her elbows on the table, placed her head between her hands and said.

"I never thought you'd get this jealous over something like that. Very uncharacteristic of you, considering how you usually are."

"I wasn't jealous." He explained.

"Really? I must've been imagining things then." She smirked.

"You are. Anyways, continue with your story."

"Alright~"

She continued where she had stopped, telling him of her feelings in between the performances and meeting the other groups that she only had been seeing from the tv.

During the middle of this, Y/N couldn't shake off the thought of him suddenly having a burst of emotion earlier when she had told him of someone asking for her contact.

Was I really jealous just now?