Kim Hyunjin | Jealousy

"Hyunjin-ah. Let's go." You extended your hand to the shy girl, Kim Hyunjin who's been your girlfriend for the past month. She took your hand shyly not even daring to lift her head up due to the stares being given by the other students.

"Why did you call me in the middle of the school?" Hyunjin asked to you as you turned to her.

"Uh.... cause you're my girlfriend?" You said as if it was a given for you to do so.

"But people are staring at us. ᵐᵒʳᵉ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᶦⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ...." She answered as her voice's slowly getting lower.

"Eh, i don't care. You're my girlfriend after all, aren't you? So don't mind them." She just pouted at you before you continued taking her by the hand and brought her to the rooftop to have a lunch together. This reminded you of your first meet with her.

_________

"Oh. Is this place... occupied?" You asked the girl who was sitting alone by the door. She was surprised enough to see you that she quickly stood up and was about to leave when you blocked.

"Woah there. It's okay. You can eat here." You said as you turn your back on her walking down the stairs in search of another place to eat at. Just then, you heard her voice calling you making you look up.

"You can eat here." She said.

"Are you sure? 'cause-"

"You can!"

"Kim Hyunjin." You called her name after gathering enough courage.

"Ng?" She replied to you with her head hung low. Her stance being tense showing that she was afraid of you, made you decide to take things slowly and not to let her be afraid by what you were gonna do.

"So..... Hyunjin. It's been a while since we knew each other, right?" You took it slowly by asking one question at a time letting her take everything one step at a time.

"....mm." She hummed as a response as you lift your head up.

"Ne?" You asked.

"I said Mm. I want to be your girlfriend, if that's fine with you." She answered clearly this time as your heart felt like it was about to burst.

"....great!"

_________

"Oppa! Y/N-oppa!" You heard some group of girls calling to you making you turn your attention to them. Not letting go of the hand, you asked them.

"Yo, what is it?" Knowing you're in the student council, they started asking you questions on about how they could get into such a thing. Not only that, you noticed that some of them were starting to get off topic and was flirting with you making you feel uncomfortable. You gave them a quick answer before telling them that you're in a hurry as you took Hyunjin's hand once more who's looking at you pouting. 

"Oppa!" Another group of students called you making you curse yourself within.

Again.....?

"Sure, what is i-" You felt a pull from your hand as it almost made you fell back from your stance. You were dragged by her towards somewhere as you felt the stares coming to you making you felt embarrassed by what she was doing.

You eventually stopped behind the school building as you looked at her face. It was a monotone one, yet it seemed llike it has some deep anger behind it.

"Hyunjin-ah, what's wro-"

"...stop it." She said to you as you felt her hand hit you on the chest lightly. She kept hitting the spot until you held her hand.

"What?" You asked her.

"Stop flirting with the girls." She said in a louder voice.

"Flirting? I was just helping them though? It was them who started it." She didn't answer as she kept staring at your hand keeping silent. You leaned closer to her now only an inch apart from her face as you asked.

"....are you jealous?" She stiffened up making you realize that that was the problem.

"Ah~ So you can get jealous~" You let go of her hand as you caressed her cheeks. "Don't worry, Hyunjin-ah. No one else can get my heart except for you."

"....then kiss me."

"Eh?"

"Kiss me. Then i'll believe you."

"...you're more daring than i thought, you know that?"

*kiss*

"Not that i hate it though." You giggled as you saw her face slowly  getting redder and redder.

"I'm sorry if i made you jealous, Hyunjin-ah."

"Just make sure that you don't do it again."

"Sure. You jealous cat." You teased her making her give you a punch once more before walking back to your original spot