Cho Miyeon | Please?

You were currently hanging out with your long-time friends. catching up with each other's lives as they were supposedly in town for the week before they go back to their everyday routine.

The clock ticks as you realized that it had been around three hours ever since you talked, and the conversation wasn't even slightly dying as new topics just seem to come up.

Be it work related stuff, funny stories, to reminiscing your high school days where your group would often cause problems for the teachers.

Just then, a message popped up on your phone. You picked your phone up, to see that it came from your girlfriend, Cho Miyeon.

Hey... are you really sure that you can't go out today?

You felt sorry after seeing her message, but there was really nothing you could do. The moment you're having wasn't exactly the type of moment you can have at any given time, as your friends lived pretty far away due to their workplaces.

You sent your message, placing it back down as one of them asked.

"Who was that?"

"My girlfriend."

"Did something come up? Do you have to leave?" Another asked.

"Nah, it's fine. I can't exactly leave, because it's been a long time we've hung out like this together."

"I mean, if it's an emergency then-"

"It's not. No worries."

*ding*

Another one popped up.

I really wanted to see you though... can't you?

You started feeling even more guilty, as it was not usual for her to act in such a way. Usually it wouldn't be a problem for her, as this wasn't the first time that you had to not see her due to an appointment.

You started wondering, what could be the reason that she wanted to see you today?

I'm sorry but I can't. I promise I'll make it up tomorrow, okay?

You replied. As you were about to place it back down, another one came but this time, it had pictures attached to it.

But I wanted you to be the first one to see me like this... please?

 please?

Something just snapped inside of you

"Sorry guys, but I gotta go."