Kim Jisoo | Not Always

I think i'll be writing short stuff like these from this chapter onwards. But it doesn't eliminate the possibility of me writing longer ones.

_________

"We're home." You said as you just got opened the door to your place with your secret girlfriend whom you never introduced to anyone to due to the nature of her work. She then laid herself back on the sofa after a tiring day as you went to the kitchen placing down the groceries you bought earlier.

You then started to cook for dinner as you glanced at Jisoo occasionally looking at you before she went back to her phone typing in chats to her other members. You gave her a smile making her flustered as you went back to focusing on your stuff not wanting to burn down the whole place.

"Y/N-oppa~" You heard a voice from your back making every hair on your body stood up as you shivered due to the soft voice. You were about to turn around when you felt a hug surrounding your waist making you unable to do so.

"Oppa. I can hug you like this now right? No one's around to see it." She said cutely as you sighed.

"Jisoo-ya. Let go of me." You said to her in fear of being caught.

"Why?" She asked as she gripped you tighter.

"Just... please let go, i'm in the middle of cooking right now." You told her one more time in hopes of her doing what you just said.

"But i love you.... you can't do this to me." You turned around to see her eyes watery making you feel weak, but you can't let your guard dow.

"I can. Now let go."

"Then, push me." She said as she tightened the hug more. You  could feel the need to hug her back getting more strong as you tried so hard to resist the urge.

"Jisoo-ya... please... what if someone sees us?"

".....fine....." She answered in defeat as she walked back to the sofa lumping making you regret what you just did.

Maybe i should've just hugged her back so she'll feel happy. You thought to yourself as you went back to finishing your cooking and serving it before walking over to the upset Jisoo.

You sat next to her as you hugged her by the side.

"What're you doing? Aren't you afraid that people will see us being like this?" She said sarcastically.

"A little hug wouldn't hurt, would it? Sorry that i acted the way i did just now. I don't know what came over me." You said in hopes of getting your apology accepted. But it wasn't gonna be that easy.

"Give me a kiss on the cheek, and then i'll forgive you." She said with a grin on her face as you chuckled and leaned in to her request.

"Now i forgive you. Let's eat, i'm hungry." She said to you as you enjoyed the rest of the day with her before going back to the hectic schedule.