Nakamura Kazuha | Good Parts II

"Don't forget to lock the door later, Y/N!"

"Sure. Have a safe trip home."

His coworker said before leaving out the door and walked away to his next appointment, which would probably consist of partying into the night, considering that it was a friday night.

Y/N is now left alone in the middle of his work, which was to summarize the sales they've made during their shift. He rested his head on his arm, writing down the last number before he tidied everything up.

Not forgetting to lock the door, he inserted the key he had taken from the cashier, and turned the key when he heard someone calling out to him.

"Hey, you!"

He placed his key inside his pocket, and glanced to see that it turned out to be a girl. She had a mask on which made it quite hard for him to figure out who it could possibly be.

"Yeah?" He said,

"Seems like we met yet again."

Her answer left him confused, as he racked his brain to figure out whose voice it belonged to. She proceeded to open her mask and revealed her identity. His jaw dropped, with his hand closing his mouth out of shock.

"Kazuha-nim!" She giggled, before putting her mask back on.

"I thought I told you to call me Kazuha. Anyway, Did you just get off work?" She asked,

"Y-Yeah." He stuttered.

"Working alone on a weekend?" She glanced at the inside of the store, before switching her gaze back.

"My friend left early since he said he had something to do."

"That's not good. You should scold him next time when he does it again." Her eyes frowned, showing dissatisfaction.

"I'll try my best. Anyway, what're you doing out here so late?"

"I'm just having a night walk. It's something that I do just because it feels nice to be walking in the middle of the night. But since I've debuted, I've been getting fewer chances to do this." She shrugged.

"I guess I should consider myself lucky then, Kazuha. Wait, doesn't that mean I'm bothering you in the middle of-"

"No no no! It's okay! I was just on my way back too, so it's alright. In fact, how about we hold this conversation as we walk?"

"Are you sure? 'cause like... you're famous and all."

"No one's going to recognize me, silly. It's fine." He had no choice but to accept her offer, and proceeded to march away as she followed him on his side.

"You haven't told me your name, have you?"

"Oh. I'm Kim Y/N." The two continued to have their small talk as their light chuckles echoed into the night, with little to no people being spotted on their way back. They eventually arrive at an intersection, where they have to separate ways.

"It was nice talking with you, Y/N. It's been a while since I'm able to talk with someone other than the members."

"What about your friends? Staff, perhaps?"

"I don't have that many friends here yet, since most of them are back in my home country. As for the staff, well they have their own work as well, so it's usually just small talk."

"I see. Well, if you ever want to talk again, you know where I'm at." He smiled, as she did the same.

"Of course. See you later, Y/N?"

"Yeah. See you later, Kazuha."