07

"Ok

"Ok. Where are you? I'm waiting for you." Kyzion put his left hand in his jeans pocket, currently standing on the front porch.

"I'm pulling up baby. Hold on." Nalani spoke from the other of the pocket as she neared his house, and a few seconds later she parked in front of it.

Kyzion pulled his phone from his ear to hang up while walking towards her car, then he got in on the passenger side, his cologne instantly filling the car.

"You not gone greet me with a hug? A high five or nothingggg?" She tilted her head to the side at him while a smile rested on her face, and he shifted his gaze to be on her.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He reached over, and her smile spread further as he wrapped his arms around her waist in a hug.

"I missed you Kazi." She rubbed his back before slowly pulling away.

"You did? We talk everyday though." He pulled on his seatbelt as she began driving again, exiting his neighborhood.

"I know. I missed, like, your physical presence." She explained, and he nodded his head.

"Oh, okay. I missed you too then. Do you like my outfit?" He flattened the white Polo shirt that he wore, paired with black jeans, white Air Force ones, and a Nike backpack.

"Yeah. I love when you wear your polo shirts. You dress so neatly, it's so cute." She chuckled, glancing over at him while she drove.

"Thank you. I've been trying to dress more out-of-the-box, but somehow I always go back to my normal." He shrugged, looking over at her outfit choice.

A black maxi dress was fitted on her body, and stopped tightly around her mid-thigh. For her shoes, black and white Velcro nomad sandals that showed off her french tipped toes that matched her short nails.

She also dressed her look up with accessories; two tennis bracelets on her right wrist and the matching necklace around her neck. He loved how 'dolled up' she got every time she left the house.

"Kazi, you listening to me?" Nalani took another glance at him, causing him to snap from the self-inflicted daze.

"No." He truthfully answered, and she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Well what had your attention then?" She chuckled, taking the exiting ramp on the highway.

"You did, I just wasn't listening. I like your dress." He told her, keeping his eyes on the exposed skin of her thigh.

"Yeah? You alright over there?" A sly smirk placed as her expression after taking yet another look at him, and Kyzion looked down, his face immediately warming up at his visible hard-on.

"I-I'm sorry." He stammered in a low tone, not even knowing how that just happened, and he had no words to explain for it.

"That's okay. Don't be embarrassed, it's normal." She chuckled, putting her car in park within a few seconds.