23

Nalani held under her protruding belly, leaning over the kitchen counter as she had a contraction, and she had to squat as the cramp seeped through her lower half

She had been having on and off contractions since she'd entered the last few weeks of her last trimester, but she still hadn't gotten used to them,

It kind of felt like menstrual cramps, but at the same time it didn't. The stomach tightening feeling was so uncomfortable though, and she was so ready for it to be over.

Her due date was in less than a week, but with the way she'd been having back to back contractions since early this morning, she knew that her baby would be here sooner than expected.

"Babe," Nalani called out, a small frown on her face, very obviously in distress as she now rested with her back against the stove.

She could hear Kyzion coming down the hallway, and he approached her quicker after seeing her on the ground.

"Why you on the floor mama? A contraction?" He held under her arms, using his strength to lift her up.

"This fat hoe talm' 'bout some 'bAbE'," KD entered the kitchen while mocking Nalani, and she frowned at him.

"Suck a dick you fucking fruitcup." She muttered, and then hissed once Kyzion popped her thigh.

"Don't talk like that. And you-don't call her that. I told you about that." He spoke to Nalani before frowning at KD.

"Yeah bald bitch. He told you that already." Ben slapped the back of KD's neck after walking in the kitchen as well.

"You dog face, maggot munching, ugly bitch." He spoke as if he was genuinely offended at being called bald, and Nalani laughed.

The two of them were currently over to help Kyzion finish building the nursery, and to be honest they were actually a lot more help than Nalani thought. She figured they'd just goof around, per usual, but they had actually gotten a lot done.

"You okay? What were you trying to do?" Kazi focused his attention on Nalani as he guided her to sit down on the couch, and she blew out a tired breath after doing so.

"Yes. I was eating my noodles. Can you go and get them for me?" She asked, and he nodded, walking back to the kitchen to grab them.

He came back a few seconds later, holding a bowl of noodles that contained god knows what in them. Pregnancy had her craving weird things like mustard and pickle juice in her noodles, so he didn't even ask what she put in them anymore.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He squatted in front of her, kneading her belly in his large hands, and she threw her head back at the relief.

"Why is he always so calm with you?" She mumbled, slowly chewing her food as the cramps in her stomach ceased.

"'Cause that's daddy baby." He kissed her belly button, and she chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"If y'all 'bout to fuck, let me know right now so I can get the absolute fuck." KD plopped on the couch besides Nalani, and she ignored him, even though she could feel him staring a hole through her face.