15

Kyzion turned in his sleep, a frown on his face as he attempted to lay on Nalani's chest but wasn't able to because she was laying on her stomach

He turned her body over, and now it was her turn to frown, but then her expression softened at feeling his face nuzzle between her boobs.

Her eyes remained closed, dozing back off as he used his left hand to softly rub her skin, putting himself back to sleep.

Nalani reached over to grab her phone from the dresser, shielding her eyes at how illuminated her brightness was.

She read over the time, seeing that it was rounding up to 12 in the afternoon, and she groaned in annoyance, knowing that she had a hair appointment at three.

"Stop it." Kyzion mumbled, locking his arms around her once she tried to move, and she smiled, looking down at him.

"It's time to wake up baby." She chuckled, amusingly rolling her eyes once he ignored her. She then roamed her eyes over his expression, his eyebrows in a relaxed state with his bottom lip naturally poked out from his underbite.

The front of his dreads were pulled up into a small ponytail because it irritated him when his hair was in his face while he slept-and as Nalani stared longer at his face that was on display, she became jealous at how clear his skin was.

He didn't do much to it besides a simple wash in the morning and a night with Cerave, and it kept his face as smooth as butter.

"You so handsome." She freed one of her arms, pulling his head up by his chin so that she could kiss him.

He kept his eyes closed and his expression flat as she did so, still half asleep, and Nalani smiled as he groaned at her-most likely annoyed, per usual.

"Smcht." He smacked his lips, rolling off of her and she chuckled, finally able to sit up.

"Stop it. It's not time to get up yet." He grabbed her arm to stop her from getting out of the bed, and she laughed.

"Yes it is. Come on." She pulled him to sit up, and he rubbed his eyes as he stood up with her, already upset. He hated being woken up.

The two of them were currently at Nalani's house, and had been for the last two days. They hadn't been doing anything special, just spending quality time together to make up for the time that they missed.

Kyzion was back to being literally all under her, and she loved it. They'd really progressed in such a short amount of time, understanding where each other's feelings were and what was going on between them.

They'd decided to start back over, on a clean slate. They each owed it to themselves to not let what had previously happened determine how the rest of their relationship would go.

Nalani was surprised that he understood their next steps, and he even suggested some of them as if he'd been in a relationship before. He was learning quick, and she was so proud of him.