25

"Baby, come on

"Baby, come on. He's asleep now." Nalani mumbled, leaning against the doorway of Kaell's nursery, and Kyzion turned his head.

"I hate when he goes to bed. Why can't he stay up all day with me?" He frowned, though it was currently six in the morning.

"You are literally so dramatic." She chuckled, closing her bedroom door once the two of them was inside-thankful that both of her kids were finally asleep.

"So." He pulled his shirt from over his head, then smiled after feeling her arms wrap around his torso.

"You okay?" He leaned down to her level, pressing his lips against the side of her face, then trailed his kisses to her jaw.

"Yes. I miss you." She mumbled, and bit her bottom lip once he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his body.

It felt like she never had any alone time with Kazi anymore because she was either too tired, or there wasn't time for it. Plus, her six week ban had just ended two days ago, and she was beyond ready.

Even before she'd given birth, their sex life was limited because she didn't like her huge belly being in the way of everything. So it had definitely been a while. She was craving him right about now.

Within a few seconds, Nalani was naked and laying on her back, short and heavy breaths of anticipation leaving her lips every so often.

Those breaths briefly paused as Kyzion's lips met hers for a kiss, sucking her bottom one before she allowed him entrance to her mouth.

His tongue slid slowly against hers, then he tilted his head to push it deeper, causing her to moan out against his lips.

"How you running and I ain't even gave you nothing yet?" He spoke, his hard dick pressing against her opening, rubbing against the fabric of his boxers and begging to be let out.

"Kazi stop teasing me," She pouted, rubbing his tattooed neck, a look of desperation on her face.

He sat upright, pulling his boxers down to free his dick, naturally curving from how thick the length of it was.

Nalani basically drooled at the sight as he began to stroke his dick, letting his own spit drip from his mouth and on the base of it, then he began rubbing it in.

"Nah, move." He grabbed her head just as she lowered it to be near his dick, and she held a small frown. She hated being teased.

"Open up." He grunted, his hand stroking himself at a quicker pace, and she opened her mouth just as his dick began to throb.

She softly moaned as he tapped the tip of it on her tongue, and she wrapped her lips around it to create a suction, her lower half leaking with her substance.