13

"Go tell yo mama Skye

"Go tell yo mama Skye." Sinclair mumbled, not even hearing what Skye had just said to him because he was half asleep.

"Ugh. I give up." She threw her hands in the air, shimmying down out of her mom's tall bed, then ran out of the bedroom to go find her.

Sinclair began to doze back off, and he'd finally fell asleep for about five minutes before he was woken up again.

"Y'all just not finna let me take a nap, huh?" He spoke with his eyes closed, his hands traveling to Nalani's ass after she climbed on top of him.

"Nope. We ready now so it's time to go." She chuckled, wrapping her arms around him, letting him nuzzle his face into her neck.

"You feeling pregnant yet?" He mumbled, and she laughed, making him crack a smile. He sat up with her in his lap, finally opening his eyes after his unsuccessful attempt at napping.

"You got yo shit back on," He grabbed her left hand, seeing that she was wearing both her engagement and promise rings, as well as the decorative diamond ring that he'd gotten for her.

"Because we're going out. Don't get ahead of yourself stink." She kissed his nose, laughing once he smacked his lips, hoisting her up further on him as he stood to his feet.

"You thick as hell. I love this shit." He held under her thighs, carrying her with ease to the front of the house.

"You should because you the one that did it. I was skinny as hell until I got pregnant." She chuckled, and he did as well, placing her on her feet at the door.

"Skye, come on baby!" Nalani called, grabbing her Louis Vuitton purse while Sinclair grabbed Skye's care bag.

Her small feet could be heard pattering down the floors, revealing herself within a few seconds. Short pants of breath left her mouth as she shifted the purse on her shoulder-which she'd spent the last ten minutes searching for.

"Ok I'm ready. Come on." She opened the door, and her parents laughed as she led the way to her dad's truck.

Nalani picked her up, leaning over to buckle her in her booster seat, then closed the backseat door. Before she could turn around, Sinclair's large hand came in contact with her ass, making her hiss.

"Sinclair," She frowned, letting him rub where it now stung, her hands on his muscular arms.

"You so beautiful. Look at your face Marie," He tilted it to the side so that he could kiss her cheek, and she smiled, feeling her face grow hot.

"I'm sorry I ain't appreciate you as much before. I know better now. I'll never take you for granted again, whether we together or not." He talked low in her ear before kissing that too, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thank you baby daddy. I love you for life." She smiled as he hugged her back, rubbing the spot on her ass that he'd hit.

"We have to goooo! Come onnnn!" Skye hit her window from behind them, making them laugh as they pulled away from each other.