20

"Nalani!" Kyzion yelled from the back of her house to get her attention, currently in her bedroom while she was in the front near the kitchen

"Mommy, I think Kazi is calling you." Skye stated, using her point finger to play Subway Surfers on her iPhone that was way too big for her small hands.

"I hear him puddin'." She chuckled in response, washing her hands at the sink to go see what he obviously needed so badly.

She dried her hands with a paper towel, and then she headed down the hallway, rounding the corner to enter her bedroom.

"Where are you?" Nalani spoke, and a few seconds later, Kyzion walked out of the bedroom, no clothes on his wet body.

"What did you do with my towel?" He frowned at her as she closed her door, a humorous smile on her face.

"It's in the dryer. Do you have to stand like that?" She tried not to laugh at how bow-legged he was, and it was even funnier since he was butt-ass naked.

"How long does it have left to dry?" His frown remained, disregarding her question.

"I just put it in. You have fresh ones in the cabinet Kazi. Did you even check?" She chuckled, leaning against the bathroom doorway.

"Are you going to be weird if I turn around?" He rose an eyebrow at her, and she busted out laughing, making him smack his lips as he began to walk backwards to the bathroom pantry.

"I didn't know you bought new ones." He said after opening the small door, revealing different shelves of towels, and one specifically for him.

Due to his autism, he had sensory issues and there were certain things that he needed a certain way. For instance, towels. He only used thick, premium plush white towels like the kinds in luxurious hotels.

Any other towel would severely bother him. So Nalani ordered him a bunch of new ones because sometimes her laundry cycles didn't match up with when he showered-which meant he would have to wait 'til his towel dried since he hated air drying as well.

Kyzion loved that Nalani did things to adapt to his needs. She really paid attention to him in a sort of nurturing way to make sure that he was always alright, and he was very appreciative of that.

"They just came yesterday. Is that all you needed?" She asked, watching him pat his upper half dry, then wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Yeah, thank you. How's the baby?" He walked to be in front of her, rubbing her belly over her oversized shirt, and she chuckled.

"The baby's fine. I'm sleepy though." She let him continue rubbing her stomach, something he did a lot now.

"I didn't ask about you but I guess that's nice to know too." He kissed her cheek and then walked past her, making her jaw drop.

"You get on my nerves Kazi. Bye." She walked out of her room, and he laughed as she closed the door behind her.

"Mommy can I use your card pleaseeee? Please, please, please?" Skye turned her body to face her, still sitting on the couch.