10

Nalani slowly began to wake herself up, able to hear Kyzion's voice calling out her name from the side of her

Nalani slowly began to wake herself up, able to hear Kyzion's voice calling out her name from the side of her. She tried to ignore him, but that definitely wasn't working.

"I miss you." He mumbled, his face directly in front of hers. He knew that she was now awake because he watched her breathing pattern change.

She reached up to wrap her arm around his neck, and he chuckled, being pulled to be pressed up against her body.

"You spent the whole night. You okay?" She asked with her eyes closed, knowing that this was his first time staying overnight at someone else's house.

"Yeah. I'm okay." He rubbed the nape of her back, leaving soft kisses on her chest. She always made sure to check on him, and he loved that.

Nalani didn't respond, low-key attempting to doze back off while in his embrace. That was the best sleep she'd had in a while.

"Nalani," He called again, and she groaned in annoyance, making him laugh.

"Fine. I'm up." She raised up, pulling her cover off of her body. Once she stood to her feet, Kyzion's gaze lingered on her naked body.

His first time seeing her fully naked was late last night when they took a shower together, and she had the prettiest body he'd ever seen. Not that he'd seen anybody else's, but still, his point stands.

From where he currently laid in the bed, he could see her leaned over her bathroom counter while brushing her teeth.

Her left arm was holding her boobs so that they weren't just freely hanging out, but her arm wasn't doing much justice because they were too big.

"You gone take a picture so it can last longer?" Nalani chuckled, looking over at him as she pulled on a fresh pair of panties.

"Nah. I left my phone at home, remember?" He continued staring at her until she approached him, and he smiled as she climbed on top of him.

"Boy stop being so shy. You can touch me." She stale faced him, and he laughed, resting his hands on her thick thighs.

"Do I have to teach you everything?" She tilted her head, and he nodded his, making them both laugh.

"What? You want me to touch your butt?" One of his eyebrows rose in a questioning manner, and she laughed at his choice of words.

"Kazi you can't be grown if you don't cuss. You can't be my man either." She told him, and he chuckled.

"I'm not your man. We're just friends." He retorted, and her jaw dropped, making him laugh again.

"I'm just playing. Don't be mad. I was joking." He smiled, locking his arms around her waist once she attempted to get off of him.

"You mad?" He smirked, holding her face as he softly kissed her lips, and her frown immediately disappeared.

"Yes because did you just friend zone me after I taught you how to play with pussy?" Her eyebrows furrowed, and his rose in surprise.